Medieval Times While at Disney

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by Pomlover2586, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Pomlover2586

Pomlover2586 Experiment 626

DH and I would like to do Medieval Times while we are at Disney in June. We will be flying down and not renting a car so we are considering a taxi to and from the show.

I'm estimating price to be about $20 each way- and getting a taxi from the hotel to the show shouldn't be an issue......does anyone know how easy it would be to get a taxi from the show back to the hotel after? Im worried we'll come out after the show is over and have now ay of getting back LOL

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. sonnyjane

sonnyjane DIS Veteran

All you'd have to do is call the cab company after the show gets out and someone should be there about 10 minutes after your call.

4. Pomlover2586

Pomlover2586 Experiment 626

Wow......LOL (In My best Genie voice) Well don't I feel Sheepish ! :rotfl2:

I should have thought about that one myself! Thanks for the reply! :)

5. Kansas Mom

Kansas Mom Earning My Ears

It looks like ART has a route that goes there. We were thinking of trying that. Has anyone done that?

6. sonnyjane

sonnyjane DIS Veteran

No worries! I use cabs frequently down here :) I'm not sure about Anaheim, but here you can even text your location to their number and they will send a cab for you right away.

7. mamaCta

mamaCta DIS Veteran

8. algae

algae Mouseketeer

Last time we did that, the cab driver that took us to MT said he could take us back to DL. He gave us his card with his number in case we didn't see him after the show. Sure enough, after the dinner and show, he was waiting for us in the parking lot. Almost like having a limo... kinda...

Sorry, don't remember the price. That was about 6 years ago.

9. Carolynleanne

Carolynleanne Canadian Disney mom

Buena Park offers a shuttle to an from aswell. I think we paid $10 or $11 a person?

10. Geemo

Geemo DIS Veteran

We did Medieval Times Jan 2012. Cab each way was $20.

We bought a package that gave us front row seats. The kids really enjoyed the location and the show. The part I didn't like was.... as the horses rode by with a little speed they kicked up ground debris. It kept landing on my food.

We'll go again I'm sure. Next time we'll sit a little ways up the arena.

Enjoy the show.

Geemo

11. algae

algae Mouseketeer

::yes:: Yup, that's why we always try to get the top row of seats. Can still see just fine but won't get stuff kicked up on us or our food. We've seen the weapons splinter when jousting and bits would fly around. Don't want to have to deal with that.