Medieval Times or Pirate dinner

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by mickey&arielsmom, Oct 14, 2012.

1. mickey&arielsmom

mickey&arielsmom Mouseketeer

We are going to Disneyland next month for my son's birthday, and I thought it might be fun to take him to a fun dinner show. I thought I remembered reading about a Medieval Times or pirate themed restaurant somewhere near Disneyland. I would love some information or reviews.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. bclydia

bclydia <font color=00b7c6>Prone to Random Strong Opinions

We did the pirate dinner back in August. We loved every minute of it! We got the tickets at Costco down there and they were 2/$50. Dinner was good and the show was fabulous! We would do it again!

4. Mary Jo

Mary Jo Techarita Moderator

I've seen both of them, and would see Medieval Times over the Pirates show.

5. DorkyDisneyMom

DorkyDisneyMom <font color=blue>I will have to look tomorrow to s

I have a friend who has done both. She they are both good. Food is about equal and I think so is price. I'll ask her which one she prefers and why and get back to you.

6. bethyylovee

bethyylovee Simba

I've done both multiple times. Honestly they're the same things except for one is knights as one is pirates. I liked the food at Pirates better, though.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

7. hootey

hootey DIS Veteran

Pirate dinner was the best for us by a large margin. Good food and a great show. The mediocre midevil dinner we attended was more of a live "Animal House" frat party. Everyone, except our party, were walking/stumbling around with pitchers of beer/mixed drinks in their hands. The food we were served was not cooked properly/half cooked/half raw. The waitress/server tossed everything in front of you and left. The show was on line with a jr- high play with horses. I put my impressions of the facility in writing with a request for a full refund and mailed it to the corp address shown on the website. I never recieved a reply or refund.....:confused3:confused3:confused3

8. dlrmw

dlrmw Earning My Ears

We prefer Medieval Times to The Pirates! :)

9. mickey&arielsmom

mickey&arielsmom Mouseketeer

So, it sounds like it's about 50/50. Maybe I'll just let my son choose! Thanks for the responses.