medical discounts at sea world?

Discussion in 'Sea World / Discovery Cove' started by nancycels, May 20, 2001.

1. nancycels

nancycels Mouseketeer

wasn't sure if sea world offered handicapped discounts, and if they did what documentation we'd need thanks! i can simply bring a doctors note, but not sure what he'd need to put on it to qualify... thanks

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. WebmasterBarry

WebmasterBarry DIS Veteran

I don't think there are any handicapped discounts, as the park is pretty much handicapped accessible.

4. kellymonaghan

kellymonaghan <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

As far as I know, medical discounts are limited to "the deaf, blind, and those with mental handicaps." The discount is a generous 50%.

To doublecheck, call SeaWorld at 407-351-3600.

5. 6_Time_Momma

6_Time_Momma <font color=blue>Still crazy after all these years

Wow. I did not even know that there was such a thing! Is this just for SeaWorld or for other parks as well? Is this for kids or just adults?

6. nancycels

nancycels Mouseketeer

wow! that is generous!! both my daughters are mentally retarded, so they may fit the criteria... do u know what kind of letter or whatever they need?

7. 6_Time_Momma

6_Time_Momma <font color=blue>Still crazy after all these years

I just called SeaWorld and they said just to go to Guest Services and explain that your child has/is____________ (in my case, Down Syndrome) and they will give you the 50% off ticket! How cool! I wonder if any other parks offer something like this?

8. nancycels

nancycels Mouseketeer

really appreciate this much needed info! it will be very helpful to know ahead of time where to go when we arrive so we don't hold up the lines!