Medical Care at Disney

Disneylovingmom

Mouseketeer
My daughter just got accepted for Spring 2006. My insurance (an HMO) will only cover life-threatening injuries while she is out-of -state. I was wondering if Disney has a clinic or any medical care on property for employees or CP's. Does anyone know? Thanks for any information!

My best suggestion would be to check the CP website. Specifically the area for those that were accepted.

I know that last year, Disney included a little medical insurance pamphlet along with the acceptance packet....I don't know if that is the case this year. I think they do offer something for college workers, but unfortunatley, I am unable to tell you what that offer is. But here, why don't you contact the Disney College Recruiting Office at wdw.college.recruiting@disney.com or call them at 1-800-722-2930---they are exceptionally helpful there and I know that they would be able to give you a much better answer.

And oh yeah--congrats to your daughter! What role did she get?

There was a little flyer about insurance. It was from Assunrant health pretty much an ad really about short term insurance.

They use Centracare. If you're ever injured on the job or hurt while in a working capacity, they send you there. From what people have told me, they're not very good.

I took online classes to remain a full time student to keep my insurance.

I suggest Lake Buena Vista Urgent care off HWY 536. That is where I go, they're good there.

I didn't like Centricare.

For work related illnesses, they actually send you to Health Services at EPCOT, unless it is a major injury.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter