Media Events at DCA Cars Land and Buena Vista Street

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by HydroGuy, May 12, 2012.

1. HydroGuy

HydroGuy DIS Veteran

Al Lutz on MiceAge had an interesting editors note the last couple days.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. KCmike

KCmike Never have fallen asleep on any

I'm wondering if I should have waited until fall now?

4. fctiger

fctiger DIS Veteran

Wow cool! Actually maybe this thread can be a good idea to update people on any upcoming air dates for people in America like the Ellen show, AFV, etc? I would like to catch as much of it as I can!

And nice about the Monorail wrap! I can't wait to see what they come up with!

5. skiingfast

skiingfast <font color=teal>Has had no bacon<br><font color=b

The coming monorail wraps apparently AL found out about a week after most.

I don't know if anyone on the DIS got a picture of them, they put somthing on the tail cone last week. It looks like that is where the picture will go, not a whole monorial like they did for Tron and Avengers in WDW.

While not a whole lot of new information, the pictures help greatly. Check out this thread with its link about the media event.
    http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2924785

6. tallpkb

tallpkb "Life is uncertain...eat dessert first!"

I have a friend who went to the first media event this week. No pictures were allowed, except for a couple areas. One was of merchandise (which included a very cool auto themed shirt for men). He also sampled ALL of the food offerings at EVERY Carsland eatery, including Carthay Circle! He was VERY impressed in the quality of the food, and said it was lightyears better than any other DLR food. :cool1::cool1::cool1:

7. smiley_face2

smiley_face2 DIS veteran

:cool1::thumbsup2:banana::yay: another eating my way through Disney resort trip! lol....

8. fctiger

fctiger DIS Veteran

I'm not sure if this has been posted anywhere else, but a great article on one of the media events last week. Great photos of the event and description of everything they saw and quite a few details everything that is coming, from some of the shows, Mad T Party, a few keynote speakers and then a walk through Carsland (no photos) that talks a lot about the beauty of the area, Flos and the food:

http://www.dapsmagic.com/geekscorner/2012/05/11/a-walk-through-cars-land/

My god there is just SO much coming!! And we are basically just a month away now!

9. subtchr

subtchr DIS Veteran

I agree about posting info on this thread - I'd LOVE to see the Ellen show when she is there!