Med Excursions

thwinters

Mouseketeer
Has anyone been able to book the Dolphin Swim in Malta or Dougga in Tunis for the 9/8 cruise? I've been told these have been cancelled but they are checking into it further.

We haven't tried to book those excursions, but you can check with the cruise meet for our cruise, there's not a whole lot of traffic, hopefully it picks up soon!

Are you doing the back-2-back with the Trans-Atlantic? We're not, but there is a large group of folks on our cruise who are. In any case, if you're not, I'm interested in starting up a FE group for our cruise, and we're looking for folks who may want to split the Limo in Rome tour (not through Disney).

And, we can't wait to go! It's getting closer every day!:cool1:

We are sailing on the 15 May 2010 Med Cruise & have booked the Dolphin swim in Malta direct with Mediterraneo Marine Park. I am told that this is easily accessible via bus for €1 per person

I will be happy to let you know how easy or difficult it was once we are back

I have been told by one of the Cruisers on the 24 April 2010 Cruise that it was the highlight of their trip!

Has anyone been able to book the Dolphin Swim in Malta or Dougga in Tunis for the 9/8 cruise? I've been told these have been cancelled but they are checking into it further.

Sorry to hijack is this the 7 day med cruise???? Not sure are you going on the 9th August or 8th September??? Just the dolphin swim caught my eye

I just tried booking the Dolphin Swim separately as you guys recommended and it isn't offered on the date that we will be in Malta...so I guess that verifies that it was truly cancelled.

Thanks for recommending I look on their website:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter