Mears take you and another company takes your bags

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by yomecage, May 12, 2005.

1. yomecage

yomecage Earning My Ears

Why did Disney, who by the way is awesome align themsevles with mears. I have used them before and THEY SUCK!!!! :rotfl2:

I was a witness to some sleeze bag driver that mears put im my bus while I was riding the ME.... I was disappointed with this. I was confused with this because I thought disney was capable of taking care of their own..

By the way never Fly into Orlando on thurs and use the ME.. This is Disney Cruise line day.. I found out the hard way... OUCH :earseek: LONG LINES :crazy:

2. safetymom

safetymom Super Moderator

Ah a new troll.

3. bytheblood

bytheblood Guest

I always go to Disney on a Thursday and have even done the cruise - no issues here. Has always been smooth.

By the way, I thought Mears was great. Never had an issue.

4. debster812

debster812 <font color=blue>DIS Earth Angel!<br><font color=0

I've read this three times, and I STILL don't know what it means.....

We knew that Mears had been contracted to drive the new ME busses. We also knew that another company (BAGS, Inc if I am not mistaken) had been contracted to handle the luggage, and this is their entire business.

Still witholding judgement until we have a bigger sample set that a week's worth of ME, and more posters reporting back that may have actually used ME, and are not just disgruntled taxi and towncar owners and associates.