Meaghan&Joey's Unique Wedding- Update 3/2 Save The Dates

wow that is so beautiful and so sweet that the location provides a special place for you

wow that is so beautiful and so sweet that the location provides a special place for you

Thanks. I love that its beautiful and holds meaning.

Sorry for the lack of updates work has been draining this week and it's my late week so by the time I get home and cook dinner it's like 8 and I just end up going to bed. More updates soon I promise. OOO I like this face:3dglasses makes me think about the movie I'm going to see tomorrow night in 3D.

Sorry for the lack of updates. Last week was just terrible at work so I had no energy to get online. Lucky for me my work actually cancelled today because of the snow storm. We never close so it's really a shock. If only Joey was home today would be perfect. Instead I'm just gonna end up spending the whole day online which isn't such a great idea. Ok so at first I wanted to make my save the dates because well I have that cricut and I love to do crafty things but then I found the perfect ones online. I am a concert nut, well I used to be until my favorite band (Simple Plan) stopped coming around but now I plan on going to see a band I used to love until I got into my Simple Plan obsession. I'm not ashamed to say I love the Jonas Brothers. I'm actually using one of their songs as our first dance song. Anyways these are going to be the save the dates..

save_the_date.jpg

They aren't going to say pretty much anything this one says. I have my own little wording that I want but I don't have my notebook beside me right now so I'm not going to type it up. Sorry you'll have to wait until they come in. Super excited to order them. Honestly do you guys like them?

Also I got a call last week from Mary Kay saying I won a pampering experience from the bridal show I went to. They are coming to my house Sunday for my bridesmaids and I. I hope it's fun. I'm not really a girly girl so this is gonna be a little wierd for me but after the past month of work being heck I think I'll enjoy it besides not being able to see Joey. I hate not seeing him especially when I think he's working Saturday. :sad2:

Sorry for the lack of updates. Last week was just terrible at work so I had no energy to get online. Lucky for me my work actually cancelled today because of the snow storm. We never close so it's really a shock. If only Joey was home today would be perfect. Instead I'm just gonna end up spending the whole day online which isn't such a great idea. Ok so at first I wanted to make my save the dates because well I have that cricut and I love to do crafty things but then I found the perfect ones online. I am a concert nut, well I used to be until my favorite band (Simple Plan) stopped coming around but now I plan on going to see a band I used to love until I got into my Simple Plan obsession. I'm not ashamed to say I love the Jonas Brothers. I'm actually using one of their songs as our first dance song. Anyways these are going to be the save the dates..

save_the_date.jpg

They aren't going to say pretty much anything this one says. I have my own little wording that I want but I don't have my notebook beside me right now so I'm not going to type it up. Sorry you'll have to wait until they come in. Super excited to order them. Honestly do you guys like them?

Also I got a call last week from Mary Kay saying I won a pampering experience from the bridal show I went to. They are coming to my house Sunday for my bridesmaids and I. I hope it's fun. I'm not really a girly girl so this is gonna be a little wierd for me but after the past month of work being heck I think I'll enjoy it besides not being able to see Joey. I hate not seeing him especially when I think he's working Saturday. :sad2:

SOOO awesome!!!!!! and I love JoBros also!
I dont live with my df either and that stinks...espesially with my living situation but... it will be here before you know it!

I love your engagement story! Very cute! :lovestruc

Bob xoxoxox

SOOO awesome!!!!!! and I love JoBros also!
I dont live with my df either and that stinks...espesially with my living situation but... it will be here before you know it!

Once Joey saw the JoBros movie he was like we can see them this summer. So now I'm wicked excited bc I haven't seen them since 2006 when I met them at a free mall show. I've been addicted to their fan club message board i feel bad for not checking in here! I'm a bad disboards person :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter