Meagan and Kevin's 1/7/11 wishes wedding WP/GF --We're back and MARRIED!!!

Your photos are great! I can't wait to see and read more! Our wedding is in May and I feel like I am waaaay behind with everything...

Your photos are great! I can't wait to see and read more! Our wedding is in May and I feel like I am waaaay behind with everything...

Don't feel behind. Honestly I feel like I did almost everything the three weeks leading up to the wedding! It will all come together!! :goodvibes

Well Im caught up and waiting for more! popcorn:: The story about DH putting the margaritas in his pocket sounds eerily similar to something my DF would do..too funny! So sorry to hear about your centerpieces!! Im eager to see what happens next!! (chanting)....Update, Update, Update!! :cheer2:

That really sucks about the centerpieces. It was a good thing you could get replacements really fast (and that you were calm. I'd have flipped out). Thank heavens for small miracles and Michael's!

Can't wait to read more. popcorn::

I am the worst updater ever! Maybe I just don't want it all to end because this is the very last of the wedding things, besides getting my pictures back!

But whatever it is, it's time for.... Wedding Day!!!!!!!

We woke up early, about 8:00 (our ceremony wasn't until 5 so this was early!) We were all excited and chatting about the day. I thought I would be super nervous, but interestingly enough, I wasn't nervous at all. I was under strict orders that I was not allowed to call Kevin at all that day. After a mini panic attack and reassurances that he would in fact be at the Grand later and he would show up at the wedding, I agreed it was fun to not talk to him. In retrospect I have no idea why the idea of him not showing up was ever a concern. That is so not Kevin at all... I really think he was more excited than I was!

Not 5 seconds after we finished that discussion I get a text from Kevin stating that there is something for me in the top drawer of the dresser by the door. We had decided not to get each other wedding gifts, but instead spend that money together doing something special on our honeymoon or while we were in Disney! We are more "experience" people rather than material people anyway so it works for us! Well in the drawer was a beautiul wedding day card and Kev had written a little poem inside. It was perfect!

After finally rolling out of bed, we all put on acceptable "comfy" clothes and headed down to breakfast at Boma. This was probably the best decision I made was taking my girls out to breakfast. MY MOH met us there and I gave the girls their gifts. They each got disney mints, jewelery for the day and a Coach wristlet. As we were eating, a bunch of wedding guests staying at the hotel came down and it was the first time I saw most of them there! It was a great way to start the day.

When we were finished eating we headed out to the Savannah to see if we could find any giraffes but sadly none were out. We walked around, enjoying the beautiful morning a little and ended up in front of the flamingos. Now, flamingos were my mom's absolute favorite animal so that was the only point in the morning that I did get a little sad that she wasn't there.

But I knew I couldn't dwell on it and I also knew that Rosie would be there to do my hair and makeup soon so I better scurry off to get a shower and get ready!

All the other girls headed off to their resorts to shower and would be back to get ready. Melanie headed off to Michaels to get the new vases since she showered before breakfast and I jumped in the shower and got ready for Rosie.

Seriously, Rosie from Beaute Special was AMAZING! She was so much fun and since it was just the two of us, I was worried about the time being that awkward silence/small talk. Well, it was totally the opposite... I felt like I knew her forever, which was a great feeling! She did exactly what I asked and my hair looked just the way I wanted it to! I was sooooo happy and recommend her to EVERYONE!

Before I knew it, the girls were back, everyone was getting ready and Misty had arrived. Since I was the first one done, I ran down to meet her in the lobby as everyone else finished up!

Once everyone was all ready, Misty got pictures of me getting into my dress and then us around AKL. She rocks. She made a guy move a table full of really old skulls just to get a good picture. Seriously, amazing! I cannot wait to see the pictures! I told Kevin I want to do a maternity session when we decide to have kids and any other life event just to work with them again! While we had Misty, Nelio was over at the Contemporary with the boys!

When we were done getting pictures, it was time to head over to the Grand! All the girls went out to the limo first while Misty and I got a few more shots and then we headed over. There were some congrats on the way out and some little girls who were ohhhhing and awwwing but the best was as we walked out the front door, a DME bus had just unloaded. I guess since they saw all the bridesmaids they assumed a bride would be soon following and all stood and clapped as I walked out the door! I felt like such a princess!!!! It made the beginning of the day so special!!!!

Up next.... Wedding Day Part 2.

For now, I leave you with some pictures....

OurWeddingWeekend056.jpg

Waking Up on Wedding Day!

OurWeddingWeekend061.jpg

Famingo eating his breakfast

OurWeddingWeekend058.jpg

Bridesmaids after breakfast!

OurWeddingWeekend062.jpg

Me and the FG getting ready. She woke up like 10 minutes before this!

167362_497969282168_705772168_5949059_8296339_n.jpg

My AWESOME bouquet!!!! I love love love it!

And one teaser pic.....
168900_1678470974767_1627307319_1525533_3828336_n.jpg

I'm enjoying your trip report so much! Your bouquet is breathtaking!! You looked so pretty! I can't wait to read more about the wedding and the rest of your magical day!

Thanks for sharing....

Brooke

I haven't forgotten about this thing, I've just been so busy with the Steelers losing the Superbowl :mad: and a lot going on at work that I haven't even wanted to turn on the computer, let alone sit down and write. But I promise I will finish our wedding day this week!!!

Until then, Misty posted our pictures!!! There are some on her facebook site and the whole set can be found here:
http://www.pictage.com/client/event.do?event=997824

Event key is Taylor.

Enjoy and I promise to post more soon!!!! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter