ME and Where to Input Information on Website

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by js, Jan 4, 2013.

1. js

js This is my Tag!

Hi.
    I would like to modify my existing Disney Hotel reservation I made online yesterday to add our flight information for Magical Express.
    I am in my reservation and at the bottom it says add your flight information for ME but it doesn't give me anything to click to add.
    Does anyone know where I would input this information?
    I still have to call and cancel my old ressie. I was on hold for 45 minutes last night trying to get the new discount but ended up doing online so still have to call and cancel my old ressie but everytime I have tried to call today, it says lines are busy???!!!! GGGRRRR HOW ANNYOYING!!!

oops, I didn't hang up quick enough and it went though. Wow!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. babyrich

babyrich "I was hiding under your porch because I love you"

You have to call to add your flight information to your reservation. There is at least one other thread complaining about the wait today when you call. If you are close to the date you are leaving, you may want to call ME directly.

4. js

js This is my Tag!

Thanks! It's in March so I'll wait. Last night was 40 minutes and I gave up.
    I'll try again this weekend. I have to cancel an existing ressie too and didn't want to forget about it.