MDR Experiences on the Fantasy

cpc430

Mouseketeer
Other than Animator's Palette, are there any other main dining room experiences/"not to miss" during the cruise at meal time (we are going on the Fantasy, 7 day western)? Reason I am asking is because we have 2nd seating and have the option for our kids to be picked up after dinner to go to the kids club. I have a feeling they'll want to do this but would hate for something cool to happen and they miss it. On Prince and Princess Night or when in Royal Court, are any princesses to be found in the MDR? I did see that the servers dress up in pirate gear on pirate night. Do you find that many kids with late seating leave the MDR for the kids club? Mine will be 7 and 9 when we cruise.

Thanks in advance!

Animator's Palate is the only MDR with a show, on the Fantasy there are two shows. The Crush show will be your first night in AP and the animation show will be your second/last night in AP. The Princesses didn't make an appearance in the dinning room on the Prince/Princess night. They won't miss anything if they leave Enchanted Garden and Royal court early.

My son left late dinner for the clubs and did not miss anything. He saw the interactive part of the Crush show and then left not knowing there was one more part of the show. But it was just Crush leading everyone in some dancing at their tables. My DS10 didn't care that he missed that. He had friends that had early dinner so he was definitely in a rush to finish dinner and hang with his new buddies.

jt the two shows in Animators, just got off the ship Saturday. Crush is nice in the first evening, but the second night is the best. You and your child will draw a character which they will bring to life in a show. Very nice.

There were no other shows at all in the other dining rooms. I would have like to go the kids club on one or two of my nights.

They don't do any parades in the MDRs on the new ships like they do on the classics, so IMO the kids won't miss anything by leaving early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter