MDE linking question

Kristina

DIS Veteran
Nevermind, I kept reading and everything should be fine! I found another poster with the same question and now I have my answer. Should have done a search, sorry!

Well tommorow is the big day! I'll be able to book my FP's, yay! So today I wanted to make sure everything was all set up in MDE, it said that my package was linked but that I needed another ID number? So I called Disney and the CM said the problem is that it's not time yet and that it'll work tommorrow and not to worry. Except I do. Is this everyone else's experience as well? I tried inputting my reference # for my package but that didn't help.
Thanks! Oh and when I called the CM set me up with a purple magic band! Yes! Sooooo excited!!
:-)

Last edited:
I know you say you found the answer. But, just to put your mind at rest, as soon as your window opens at 7am Eastern everything will work fine.

I know you say you found the answer. But, just to put your mind at rest, as soon as your window opens at 7am Eastern everything will work fine.
Exactly this, it still works like that. Dead on Midday.

The app is not as clear as the website. The site shows a padlock on the FP booking button to make it clear you can't do it yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter