MDE FP+ glitch! :(

crmscotland

DIS Veteran
Posting this incase anyone else has a similar problem:
This morning l noticed all my FP+ bookings had disappeared from MDE both on the website & the app. I had booked them using the app on 8 May (60 days from our onsite stay), fortunately l had a note of all the attractions & times l had booked & l had taken screen shots too.

I telephoned the UK tech helpline (had to wait until 12 noon UK time) & the CM said they were gone & didn't know why, she said it was possibly a glitch with the app. She said all she could do was rebook them which she managed to do with approximately the same times, only one FP+ is a hour different, fortunately it doesn't affect our ADRs, It took 40 mins on the phone to get it all sorted out, thankfully it's a freephone no. Let's hope they don't disappear again & are there on our magic bands when we arrive at the rides/attractions.

You know what ? This post scares me that after all this time Disney are still having such major glitches that totally wipe out all your FPs. You'd have thought they would have sorted out all the bugs by now :(

You know what ? This post scares me that after all this time Disney are still having such major glitches that totally wipe out all your FPs. You'd have thought they would have sorted out all the bugs by now :(
The CM said that FP+ disappearing like that is rare, she thought it was a random problem with the app. She said the app was really developed for a tool to use in the parks rather than a reservation tool & it's best to book FP+ on the website rather than via the app which is more prone to glitches. It's not good the app has the facility to book FP+ if they can then just disappear.

I thought the CM would have been able to find them in the system & reinstate, but she couldn't, at least there was still availability at ok times on everything incl 7DMT as it's still 49 days until we arrive at WDW, if it happened a lot nearer our trip that availability would most likely have been gone & l would have been Grumpy rather than Happy. :rotfl2: Let's hope they stay put now & don't go awol again!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter