MDE Check In Question

dtaylor98

Mouseketeer
I will be staying at Pop in 11 days. I did the online check in awhile ago. In the room requests area there are 6 things checked although it states only 2 can be checked. I called and asked that all but one of them be removed as the only thing that is really important is close to transportation. The cast member told me it was done but all 6 are still showing checked in MDE. Is it possible that mine shows something different than what I have or should I just call back? Thanks.

To put your mind at ease I would call back, give the CM your reservation number and then ask them to read back to you any room requests on your reservation. Then have them adjust if needed.

I called and confirmed that the only request was near transportation. I don't know why it shows all the other things in MDE. I wish it were as easy as just editing requests but it does not allow me to remove any requests. I can add every request on there, many more than the 2 it says, but can't remove any. Strange.

I did my online request at POP and for me it allowed me to choose as many as I wanted. I can't go back and edit or remove the ones I picked - strange. All the ones I picked are things I'm hoping to get, but because of the 'glitch' I'm not sure if POP is seeing it correctly. I am going to call today and make sure that my requests are correct as well.

Just thought I would chime in to let you know that you aren't the only one with the issue....me too =(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter