MCO to Disney.....Mears our best bet?

CJK

DIS Veteran
It's just two adults going to Disney on this trip. I've looked at a few limo services, but from what I've seen, Mears continues to be the cheapest. Is this correct?

Yes, as far as I know, Mears will be the least expensive option for two adults. Well, actually, the Lynx (Orlando public bus system) is the least expensive option. :teeth: :teeth:

Enjoy your trip!

Mears will be the least expensive, (for two people) but the most hassle. Once you have used a towncar service, you would never want to do Mears again. With Mears, you will spend a lot of time riding to other peoples resorts. You may also have to be picked up way before you want in order for the bus or shuttle to pick up people at other resorts. However, If taking Mears means that you have extra money to spend at WDW, it could be worth it.

Get a towncar!!

It's SO worth it. As mentioned, Mears will stop at a bunch of other resorts letting other people off, and therefore it takes much longer to get where you're going. A towncar is totally private!
From MCO to most Disney resorts is about $70.00. Well worth it.

www.tiffanytowncar.com

'Beano':cool:

Mears also offers towncars and limos as I have posted before. It is not just a shuttle van service that they everyone seems to complain about.

You could just take a plain old taxi to your resort too.

Hubby and I have started doing just that and it works out quite fine.

Have a great trip. :D

If budget fits book a towncar. We took Mears on our 2000 trip and had to wait 45 minutes for the right bus to pull up. Then you make stops at other resorts too. We missed the Mears bus to go back to the airport and ended up taking a taxi for around $40.00. I would take a taxi before using Mears! This past February we used Tiffany Towncar. Nothing like having a driver waiting for you in the baggage claim area and going directly to your resort. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter