Mco shops- anywhere to buy phone sim/data

mum2fourkids

Mouseketeer
Morning everyone..
Sorry didn't know where to post this question... Is there anywhere at MCO to buy a phone sim with data? We are international travellers.

Thanks!

On Arrival at MCO ..... unlikely

You would be better off .... waiting till you arrive at your hotel & ask the front desk.

OR

If you are renting a car then wait till you find a " WalMart " Store or Best Buy.

Reminder ..... Do not Forget to bring International Plug Adaptors for Laptops etc

I´m pretty sure its several Best Buy machine at the gates at MCO (like coca cola machines but w electronics) that sells prepayed cellphones.

I found (via a internet search) this list of MCO Airport stores

http://www.orlandoairports.net/concessions/images/shopping_landside.pdf

Try the *Brookstone* store ... input [sim card] in the search box.

Brookstone does have sim cards but they are $$ for the amount of Data you get.

Also depending on what *type* of phone you have ... Google => [AT&T] locations

There are plenty of AT&T store locations near the Airport & all throughout Orlando.

I like the *Gophone* sim card for $45.00 = unlimited call-text-data (1.5GB high speed-then unlimited)

Gophone is AT&T's ... prepaid phone service department.

* * Also the Hudson Bookstore might have some or I would think they would know where at the airport * *

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter