Mco Hyatt on lastminutetravel.com?

dkis4nu

Mouseketeer
What's the deal? It's $93 a night there on Sept 5th and $161 a night on the Hyatt website . What am I missing? Why is it so much cheaper? Has anyone used this website before?

Dk

Hi, I used this website to book the Hyatt MCO for last summer and it was fine. I was a little leary, but read up on here of others that used it. We loved it! I think our rate was $112.

Just make sure you are looking at the correct Hyatt....there is the Hyatt Regency MCO and the Hyatt Place MCO....sometimes people get them confused. The Hyatt Place usually is cheaper.

If you are comparing the same hotel then it is a great deal.

MJ

I have been looking for it for a night in March but haven't seen it. Can you tell me if it is listed under the airport area and what star it is rated. TIA!

We got that same rate for September 21st. This is the first time we use lastminutetravel so I'm hoping everything goes smoothly. It seemed a lot like hotels.com or priceline so I think I should be okay.

For $103.70. This is what the website said, but I didn't think I was doing it right, so I called. That was the correct rate, so I booked it. I'm thrilled, because the cheapest rate on Hyatt's website was $160.10 for Sept. 5th.

Dk

For $103.70. This is what the website said, but I didn't think I was doing it right, so I called. That was the correct rate, so I booked it. I'm thrilled, because the cheapest rate on Hyatt's website was $160.10 for Sept. 5th.

Dk

When you called did you ask for the MCO Hyatt specifically? I didn't know this was an option, to call.

If you book directly through MCO Hyatt you pay after your stay usually(make sure when booking on lastminutetravel.com, you know the pics of the MCO Hyatt, like the pool area), if you book through lastminutetravel.com you have to pay in full when you book the reservation.

Yes, I called and asked for MCO Hyatt specifically. I have the confirmation number and they emailed me with all the reservation details. Worked great!

Dk

I have used LastMinuteTravel a number of times and it has always been great. As long as you can tell by the pictures and map that you are getting the hotel you think you are getting, it is a great way to save a lot of money.

I booked a room this morning at the MCO Hyatt for 9/26. My total was $104.56 after taxes & fees as opposed to the $181.24 that we had booked thru Hyatt. It works. Out of curiosity I did some other pricing for other destinations then compared to the online prices for the same hotel/resort. Some are amazing (Hilton near Disneyland was like $100/night price difference) while some weren't as big a savings. Still, I'm glad I saw this! I'll be using it for other vacations as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter