MCO car rental Budget

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by kshark1958, Feb 10, 2013.

1. kshark1958

kshark1958 Mouseketeer

I am picking up a car at MCO Budget rental. I was thinking about leaving my wife with the luggage, I go get the car then pick her up at the arrival area which should be right outside baggage claim . We did this in Hawaii and it was so easy because when you left the car rental area you had to drive through the flight arrival areas to leave the car agency. Is it this easy at MCO or is it just as easy to drag the luggage to Budget.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mmouse37

mmouse37 DCL Diva!!

No do not do this. Just walk with the luggage across the street and right to your car. If you have Budget Fastbreak you can check in for your car right across the ring road (one level down) from the baggage claim area. If you don't have Fastbreak then you check in at the car rental counter (one level down) from baggage claim area.

Edited to add:.....above will depend on where your baggage claim area is. Here is a map of the airport. there are baggage claim levels on Level 2 and Level 1.

http://www.orlandoairports.net/ops/images/maps/wayfinding_maps.pdf

We find it very easy to pick up cars at MCO. You only have to cross the ring road.

MJ

4. Stitch'sCousin

Stitch'sCousin DIS Veteran

I agree with MJ. Take your luggage with you to budget. It is a short walk to your car.:)

5. kshark1958

kshark1958 Mouseketeer

Thanks for the answers to my question. Never rented at MCO so use to taking ME.

6. Zeppelin

Zeppelin DIS Veteran

suggest you join Budgets' fastbreak program...it'll take you about 10-to-15 minutes from the time you get your luggage to pull out in your car...

7. kshark1958

kshark1958 Mouseketeer

Did this the other day. Another great idea I got from Disboards.

8. Zeppelin

Zeppelin DIS Veteran

here's another hint- make sure you properly fill out the airline you are flying in on and the expected time of arrival...i thought i would be flying in on Jetblue but took Delta- the Budget counters for the Jetblue baggage claim and Delta baggage claim are not near each other so she had to fill out another ticket for me...the lady at the counter politely said "oh- we had you coming in on Jetblue, that's down there"...