Mayday, Mayday! Jen's Crashing the Garden Party... a May 2013 PTR

jenneth79

DIS Veteran
....I will come to regret that title in a few months I'm sure......

WHAT: A Long Weekend in the World
WHO: Just me and the Hubby!
WHEN: May 10th - May 14th 2013
WHERE: Boardwalk Inn, CL
WHY: Because I said so? :confused3
WHEREFORE: (see above)

After losing my job, getting a new one, having my husband's family FINALLY decide we were all going to Europe (the one year we have no vacation....see new job...) we were overwhelmed with, frankly, too many blessings to know what to do with - but Disney just wasn't factoring in......:crowded:

Cue a 30% off Spring discount, a few vacation days, and voila, we've got ourselves a trip, folks!

56429_4311446137211_518882624_o.jpg

(from our October Trip.....yes, the Jalapeno Pretzels made it into a Photopass Shot!)

I'm currently also working on finishing up some TRs (see signature) but wanted to start this so you can follow along as we plan what I hope to be an amazing trip...because who cares how short it is.... WE'RE GOING BACK TO DISNEY WORLD!

Had to say it.

:duck:

So we're still keeping an eye on these new Garden Festival food booths/kiosks to see if we're going to plan lunches this trip, but we have the following ADRs made right now:

Breakfast
'Ohana Stitch-Steals-Your-Mickey-Waffles Experience

Dinner
Raglan Road
Le Cellier
Artist Point
Mister Paul ;)

Raglan and Artist Point will both be "first time" experiences for us....any thoughts or suggestions on what to order?:confused3

Hubby and I went to Flower and Garden a few years ago and LOVED it!! Can't wait to hear about all your plans. :)

Artist's Point is our favourite must do dinner. My husband loves the Filet Mignon. We've never done M. Paul though - looking forward to reading about it with you! :)

I have not been on the DIS in for-evah... but I came back, just for you. :goodvibes

Shane and I enjoyed our dinner at Raglan Road last October... it's the only ADR on your list we've been to. I had the Serious Steak (it was good) and the bread pudding (it was divine). Shane had fish and chips, but for his dessert he asked for a doh-bar from Cookes of Dublin instead of any that were on the RR menu. Oh, boy, was that gooooood.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter