"Maybe We Should Go To Disney World Next Week" An Impromptu May DR *COMPLETE*

I can't wait to hear about your trip. You write the BEST dining reviews! I wish my hubby would initiate a last minute trip. It takes me months just to convince him to go to WDW for a holiday! :confused3

Lucky girl!!! Love your dining reports :) Can't wait to hear all about it, hope you two are having a fabulous time!!

Signing up!

Hope you have a wonderful trip-

Thanks for joining in! It was an awesome trip!

Our trips will be overlapping! We will be there May 16 - 22nd. Hope you both have fun, and hopefully the seven dwarfs mine train will have a soft opening!

I'm so jealous that you're still there! :laughing: Hope you are having an awesome trip! I had no luck with SDMT, but I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that you luck into a soft opening during your last few days.

Jersey folks think a like...let's go to Disney!! have a wonderful trip.

So sad to be back in Jersey. There's no fireworks here every night. Christie had better get on that! :laughing:

I am SO in, I love your dining reports!! :thumbsup2

Thanks so much! Glad you are joining in for this report too! :goodvibes

I loved your last report so I am totally in for this one! It will be nice timing...we will be there the 22-31 so hopefully you will have the report rolling by the time I am home and wallowing in depression. ;) :rotfl2:

*looking for you on Instagram now....*

:laughing: I am now wallowing in post-Disney depression myself. I want to go back! Hope you have an awesome time on your trip!

I stumbled upon your last dining report over the weekend and loved reading it! Can't wait to read this one and looking forward to your Instagram updates :goodvibes I've got 6 more months til my next trip so I need all the Disney fixes I can get.

So glad you enjoyed my last DR! Hope you enjoyed the Instagram updates too. I'll have another DR rolling in September too, so at least I can tide you over until it's time for your trip. :thumbsup2

Subbing and following on instagram, really enjoyed your Oct dining report. I now can't wait till we can go to Food & Wine.....lol We leave in 31 days for a 10 day stay, can't wait! You have some of our first time ADR's on your list, can't wait to see pictures and read your reviews.

Thanks for joining in here and on Instagram! F&W is awesome! I can't wait to get our one day in there in September. This trip was awesome with lots of yummy food pics coming right up!

I came across your dining reports a few days ago. I love reading them it gives ideas for my next trip. Can't wait to read your next one.

Thanks for joining in! I get so many good ideas on here for dining from others, so I'm always happy to know my pics help others with their dining decisions! :thumbsup2

I'm so in!!! I just finished reading your last dining report so I'm so excited to read this one!!! I hope you have a great trip!!!

Thanks so much for joining in! :goodvibes We had such an amazing trip! One of our best ones yet!

Subbing, I really enjoyed your last report!

Awesome on a hubby who is into Disney too!

Thanks so much! My hubby is a trip. He plays it off to others like I'm the one pushing to always go to Disney, but secretly he loves it as much as I do. I created a monster! :laughing:

Looking forward to reading about your trip. I loved the last dining report you posted, can't wait!!

Thanks for joining me again for this DR! Lots of awesome food pics coming up! :thumbsup2

I am so excited to read about your trip! I loved your report from October! Have a great time!:cool1:

Thanks so much for joining in! So glad you enjoyed the last DR. We had so much fun. I hated to leave!

I can't wait to hear about your trip. You write the BEST dining reviews! I wish my hubby would initiate a last minute trip. It takes me months just to convince him to go to WDW for a holiday! :confused3

Thank you so much!:goodvibes There was no convincing needed from either from us this trip, that's for sure. We're already itching to get back in September. Starting the countdown!

Lucky girl!!! Love your dining reports :) Can't wait to hear all about it, hope you two are having a fabulous time!!

Thanks so much for joining in for this DR too! We had a really amazing time. Lots of great memories!

I love your reports!! Can't wait to read when you get back!

Thanks so much! :goodvibes Looking forward to starting up the DR! So many great meals this trip that I'm looking forward to sharing.

Wow, thank you all so much for joining in with me already. Feeling the love! :goodvibes

We had a really awesome trip! So much fun and so much food! We had amazing weather too. The best we've ever had in all of our trips to WDW together. Great time at the resort and a great time in the parks.

We hit up 3 restaurants that were new to us, tried something at all of the F&G booths between the two of us, had some great meals at some of our usual favorite restaurants and tried a few delicious snacks (hello Cronut!).

I'll kick off this DR tomorrow, but for now I leave you with my favorite picture of the trip.

Oh yeah, that happened. :cool2:

I'm so happy you're writing another trip report! We were there at the same time, I wish I saw you, I totally would have recognized you guys because I really liked your last report!

Im IN like Flynn!!

I loved your last dining report and I'm SO jealous of this spur of the moment one!!

We have to wait until next year for our trip so I'll just vacation/eat vicariously through yours!!

:rotfl:

Yay! I am so happy you had fun! I loved the photos you posted through FB/Instagram. I can't wait to start reading the DR! LOVE the photo of you with Anna & Elsa! :dancer:

I'm here, I'm here, don't start without me :wave:

Love the Anna and Elsa pic - although what is up with Elsa's wig :confused3

So excited for another of your DRs. I followed you over on Instagram and loved seeing live updates from your trip to the World. Looking forward to hearing about the new and not-so-new places you got to try!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter