Maybe this is a silly fantasy but...

linda36d

WriterScott
...do you think it's possible, on October 2nd if crowds are really as low as people have been saying, to do Soarin, Nemo, Turtle Talk, Figment, Living with the Land, Honey I Shrunk the Audience, Test Track and Mission Space between 8-1:30? Or is that wayyyy too much stuff to cover, even with EMH?

Experts please let me know what you think.

We actually did everything on your list except mission space and test track in about the same amount of time, (3:00 p.m. until 8:30 p.m.) but we also had dinner in there. Most of those attractions area really close to one another and if you run to big attractions first, you should be able to ride fairly quickly without a fast pass, or if I had to choose, I would get a fastpast for soarin first, hit the others and then do soarin right before you leave the park. I think you can do it!

I think that's doable. Get Soarin and Test Track out of the way 1st, and pull a FP for Mission Space on your way from Test Track back to the other side of Future World.

we have lunch dinner reservations at 1:30 (we want to nibble during the night at the F&W) and wanted to get as much done before hand so at night we could relax and just do the countries and the F&W and Imaginations.

Thanks everyone, i think we might be able to do this!

Oh, and I forgot to say, leave Journey into Your Imagination and Honey I Shrunk the Audience for last, because they are the most expendable attractions on your list. ;)

Oh, and I forgot to say, leave Journey into Your Imagination and Honey I Shrunk the Audience for last, because they are the most expendable attractions on your list. ;)

what's the lines like for those 2 attractions?

also, is Ellen's Energy really an hour long?

I think its waay doable. We usually go in for EMH and my husband goes and gets the FP for Soarin while the rest of us walk to TT and wait right by the entrance for him -- once he gets back we do that and then go over to MS and do that - often we have time to do Ellen then before our window will expire at Soarin and then over to Soarin and the Land, then Nemo and the Imagination.

Liz

You can definitely do it!

We were there 2 weeks ago and we did Soarin', TT, MS, and Nemo before 11AM one day. On our other Epcot day we did Soarin', TT, MS, and Imagination by 11. We also stopped for 20 minutes or so to watch the Muppet Mobile Lab while it was there.

As others sais, do Soarin' first, then TT, and MS. I wouldn't get a FP for MS unless th wait is longer than 30 minutes or so.

JIYI is almost always a walk on. If you encounter a 10 minute wait, consider it a very busy day!

HISTA you will almost always get into the next show. They run continuously. You might want to check with the CM posted outside the entrance to HISTA what time the next show starts, and if it's more than 15 minutes away, go ride JIYI.

Ellen is a wonderful attraction, I like it much better than the above two. By the time you walk over to that pavilion, though, and ride it, it is bumping around an hour of your time. But I think it's worth it!

thanks everyone!

we're thinking of doing ellen thursday night after we leave MGM around 5 (planning to do the rest of the countries we dont get to Tuesday night as well).

linda36d,

We will be in Epcot on the 2nd also and in case you didn't know, the Beach Boys are playing that evening as part of the Eat to the Beat Series. Three concerts at 5:45, 7:00 and 8:15 I believe. My mom (who will be with us) raised us on the Beach Boys, so I'm sure we'll be first in line. : )

So if you're interested in that type of music, you might want to plan for that too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter