May Wonder Day at Sea

raisin64

Welcomed Guest<br><font color=red>Has been a very
Well we woke up to drizzling rain, but it cleared up a bit in the
afternoon. My niece spent the rest of day at the Mickey Pool Slide. I went back and forth to the adult side ( much quieter).
Different activities Goofy workout with kids, belly flop and
scavenger hunt on adult side. Played Bingo Jackpot was $1200
would have been nice to get back my money that Atlantis took.
I was only 2 numbers away! Oh well easy come easy go

Tonight was dress up time Disney Dreams then Palo. We had to assure my niece the Lab was only for a few hours. Our finally
hours were back at the club - ( can you tell this is the most exciting adult place ) . Said good bye to friends we made and reflected upon what a great time the whole family had.

The seas were the worst that night but by 12pm they calmed down. We had an 8am breakfast seating since we had a late seating. Our bags were actually packed that afternoon, so by 11pm we had them out in the hallway. It was sad to leave the next AM, we are already talking about a 7 day next year

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter