May Repositioning Cruise

snusnu

Mouseketeer
When the PC repo cruises were first announced, I read that a "limited" number of staterooms would be made available for sale. Does anyone know if, in fact, the ship will be full with paying passengers, or if cabins will be unoccupied. Seems kind of odd that, with the demand, they wouldn't open the whole ship. I can't help but think selfishly that it would be nice if the ship were partially empty!

Less than 100 days to go!! :banana:

My guess is that there will be more than a few Disney VIP's on board, therefor the "limited" number of rooms.

My guess is that we will be filled to the rafters.

But then again, are they going to stop and replenish the food in a forgein country? If they are not then just maybe the ship will only be about 1/2 full.

I started off very certain, but now :confused3 :confused3 I don't know :confused3 :confused3

Judging by how many people just from this board on that cruise, it will be filled to the rafters.

Welcome to the DIS!!

Come and join us on the Repositioning Cruise thread: Click here DOn't be intimidated by the length of the thread. It was started the day the cruised opened up. Just jump in and we can catch you up.

It is getting closer!

Debbie

jrabbit said:
My guess is that there will be more than a few Disney VIP's on board, therefor the "limited" number of rooms.

My guess is that we will be filled to the rafters.

But then again, are they going to stop and replenish the food in a forgein country? If they are not then just maybe the ship will only be about 1/2 full.

I started off very certain, but now :confused3 :confused3 I don't know :confused3 :confused3

On the 10 day Christmas Cruise they flew in the food and restocked the ship. I asked the galley manager (when we took the galley tour) personally, and he told me that Disney never accepts food at a foreign port and even on the 7 day if they need anything, it is flown in from Florida and loaded at the port they are at.

So, to make a long story short, they will be restocking the ship with food during the 14 day cruise as per the galley team!

Linda

When you go on a cruise, you start noticing the absence of fresh fruits. Bananas for example aren't available once they've gone past ripe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter