May or Sept 2010

Missyma919

Mouseketeer
Which month do you think would offer a better price for a deluxe?

Family inclues me, DH, dd 8, dd6, ds 2

Also comparing temperture and crowds, which do you think is better? We have been in Sept and it was HOT but fun for the kids to swim! Also we found pretty low crowds in Sept. How does May compare??

Which month do you think would offer a better price for a deluxe?

Family inclues me, DH, dd 8, dd6, ds 2

Also comparing temperture and crowds, which do you think is better? We have been in Sept and it was HOT but fun for the kids to swim! Also we found pretty low crowds in Sept. How does May compare??

Price wise, I think September would be cheaper because the summer prices start coming up at the end of May. May might be a little more bearable when it comes to the heat, but both months are going to be hot, so I wouldn't let the weather guide your decision. September is one of the least crowded (if not the least crowded) month of the year, so there's not a better time to go if you want to avoid massive crowds. May is considered to have "moderate" crowd levels.

If I had the opportunity to, I would go in September.

September is cheaper since it's value season. The beginning of May is considered "regular" with Memorial Day weekend being the start of "summer" pricing.

May is 'regular season'. Sept. is 'value season'. So the rack rates are cheaper in Sept.

I have found May to be less humid and a few degrees less hot.

Sept does tend to have lighter crowds but not by much.

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter