May/June park hours

cindermomma

DIS Veteran
Hi there friends! My family and I have gone to WDW at the end of May/beginning of June 2 other times. I see they have updated park hours now for that time. (MK open until 11PM with EMH will be 1AM on some days). We LOVED being in the park until 3AM (don't see that happening anymore) - do you think they could still change hours to have a 2AM close?

I hope I explained myself good! LOL Thanks! :)

I would keep a close eye on the schedule for the couple of weeks leading up to your trip. They may update again but it might not be until the last minute.

I think its open till 3am on Sunday March 24th.
Sunday May26th upto 2am.

I don't know how they decide it.

Thanks for the replies! I will keep a weathered eye on the horizon for extended park hours.......I didn't know they have the 26th open until 2AM - that's a great sign!

Thanks again! :cool1:

I agree keep an eye out as the trip get closer. I think they update them based on how busy they anticipate it to be. When we were there in December, they extended the park hours till later about a month or so before we went. We are heading down mid June and I'm hoping for extended hours myself!!! Fingers crossed. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter