1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

May be a stupid question... can you walk from All Star Music to Hollywood Studios?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Cad0587, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Cad0587

Cad0587 Mouseketeer

I got my customized maps in the mail today, and we're staying at the All Star Music resort. I KNOW the map can be VERY deceiving when it comes to how far apart things are but it really makes it look like you can walk from our hotel to Hollywood Studios and I don't remember you being able to walk ANYWHERE from the All Star hotels (that's where we always stayed when I was a kid, I haven't been in about 15 years) and so I was just wondering!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Lynne M

Lynne M Moderator Moderator

You're right, the map is very deceiving. :) The All Stars are at least a few miles from the Studios, and there are no walking paths. You'd be walking on the shoulder of a highway.

4. Good Morning Dewdrop

Good Morning Dewdrop Have Courage & Be Kind

I agree with the PP - in fact AK is the closest park to the All Stars and you really couldn't walk there either. It's all roads and walkingwise would be quite a distance.

5. Cad0587

Cad0587 Mouseketeer

That's what I assumed! Thanks!

6. HMANSION LOVER

HMANSION LOVER PIN TRADER

NO you need to take bus service to all the parks

7. I Love Pluto

I Love Pluto DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>I guess that make

I agree with everyone. Take the bus.

That walk would take a very, very looooong time, and would have you crossing some very large roads. It would be dangerous.

Disney is fantastic for providing us with buses to get us everywhere. Enjoy your stay at All Star Music. This was the very first resort we ever stayed at on Disney property. You never forget your first resort. We loved it! :goodvibes

8. Sue M

Sue M DIS Veteran

The only parks you can walk to in Wdw are Epcot and DHS from the Epcot resorts.

9. aubriee

aubriee <font color=brown><marquee>Chocolate always makes

You can also walk from the Contemporary to Magic Kingdom.