May 4th last minute booking

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by luv that cruise, Apr 11, 2012.

1. luv that cruise

luv that cruise <font color=royalblue>Someone give me instructions

Jul 4, 2004
    What shows are on the magic? Hoping I can see Disney dreams. I was on the Dream last fall and no stage show for Dreams. :confused: and I know the chances are slim but what in the chance Hercules is back? If anyone has a link to recent navigators for the Magic that would be appreciated. Our itinerary for our 5 night includes key west, Bahamas & castaway. We are so excited to be back on the Magic.
  2. Jaxs27

Jaxs27 Mouseketeer

May 1, 2005
    We sail May 9th and as far as I know there are no navigator's out yet. I think the first sailing for this itinerary is April 21??
  3. lbgraves

lbgraves Little Cinderella's Mommy

Feb 25, 2003
    The three main stage shows on the Magic are Twice Charmed, Dreams and Villains Tonight. The schedule for the 5-night cruises isn't out yet, as noted, but they should have those as a minimum since the 3-night cruises have all three main stage shows.
  4. lwilliam

lwilliam <font color=deeppink>Goofylover<br><font color=tea

Feb 18, 2004

We will also be on the Magic for this sailing - so excited to sail her again. We were on the Dream last year and I am so anxious to return to the Magic - she, and the Wonder, are still MY favorite.