May 23, 2013 - 3 Night Bahamian Cruise On The Dream

Ugh! I wish I had found this months ago! We will be on our first Disney cruise on May 23rd! This sounds fun!

If you are talking about the Fish Extender gift exchange, We do have a couple of families that are willing to exchange with late adds. I will send you a private message and you can decide if you would like to participate.

Jennifer, please send me the latest list. Happy to add more DISers. Better late than never!

9 DAYS!!! :dance3:

I don't have FB. What have I been missing out on? Are there any meets planned for our cruise?

6 days till we:sail: DS & I are so excited we can't contain ourselves. :jumping1:

I don't have FB. What have I been missing out on? Are there any meets planned for our cruise?

6 days till we:sail: DS & I are so excited we can't contain ourselves. :jumping1:

Hi NOLA Girl our family is from the mandeville area (northshore) glad to see one of our own on board :upsidedow

5 days left ! Is anyone staying at the country inn suites? DH & DS will be on the aqua duck and I'll be on the top deck by the TV with a book in one hand and the drink of the day in the other hand. Why is there so many days left? :dance3:

Hi NOLA Girl our family is from the mandeville area (northshore) glad to see one of our own on board :upsidedow

:wave: Howdy neighbor!!! I have friends that live in Forrestbrook subdivision.

Are ya'll flying or driving? We are flying out Thursday morning 7:05 Southwest. We can't get there soon enough! :yay:

:wave: Howdy neighbor!!! I have friends that live in Forrestbrook subdivision.

Are ya'll flying or driving? We are flying out Thursday morning 7:05 Southwest. We can't get there soon enough! :yay:

Nope were :drive: out tomorrow to get there a few days early, we have a few friends we want to see :woohoo: have fun on your trip :thumbsup2

The Beckmans finished up the FE gifts last night. I didn't realize that there were a few extra families so I made some extra. Complete oversight on my part. Anyway, just counting the hours until we are getting gone! We leave Tuesday night to go to the Airport motel and then fly out Wednesday morning AHHHH :banana: CAN'T WAIT. Just have to get through one and a half days of school a T-ball game, dance pictures, and a softball double header. Bring on the fun:goodvibes

All packed and ready to go...We fly out tomorrow and are spending Wednesday with family at "The Parks." It's nice to have relatives that work for the mouse...Anyway, everyone traveling have a safe journey to the port. See you all on Thursday...:wave2::wave2::wave2::wave2:

Hope everyone had a blast! Thanks for all the fun FE gifts. Time to plan for the San Juan cruise now. :woohoo:

Such an amazing first cruise!!! Definitely not long enough! :). Thank you to everyone for the fun FE gifts, the exchange definitely enhanced our cruise. We all had a lot of fun!!!!!!!

We had the BEST time thanks to all that gave to us, we also had fun bringing the gifts all around!!:hyper: Hope to see you all soon on our next cruise

Thank y'all so much! DS & I had the best time and everyone here made it more special. Thanks for all the wonderful gifts! Lots of thought went into them and we are so greatful to all. :goodvibes:
Who booked their next cruise?

Can't wait until May 25, 2014!! :sail:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter