May 23, 2013 - 3 Night Bahamian Cruise On The Dream

Reeses N Snickers

Earning My Ears
Hello,

We've book our cruise for May 23, 2013 on the Dream. Is there anyone else?

There are 3 of us - my DH and my DS.

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

my DH and I will be celebrating with DD#2 and her BF- their college graduation and her 22nd bdy:cool1:

My husband and I just booked this trip. Plus my sister and her family are booked too. This will be my sixth Disney cruise and my sister's first Disney cruise.

Just booked. Family of 4 going with missj1975. This is my family's first cruise and we can't wait to participate in a gift exchange :cheer2:

If anyone is interested, I am organizing a FE Gift exchange for this cruise. I have created a facebook group called May 23rd 2013 Disney Dream FE Exchange. It will be a closed group so only members of that group will be able to see your information.

If you are do not have a facebook account, don't be discouraged, we will still discuss the FE exchange on this thread. If you pm me with your email address, I can email you the FE list when it is completed.

If you would like to be part of the FE exchange, please pm me the first names of everyone in your cabin, the ages of any children in your cabin, your cabin number, and if anyone has any allergies. If you don't want to post that information on this thread, please pm me your information. Thank you!!!!

Hi all! A family of 6 first time cruisers joining you. Yay!!!!!:yay::yay::yay::yay: Would love to join your FE exchange. We have two connecting cabins, would you make one FE or 2?

Hi all! A family of 6 first time cruisers joining you. Yay!!!!!:yay::yay::yay::yay: Would love to join your FE exchange. We have two connecting cabins, would you make one FE or 2?

Yeah Welcome to the fun!!! I've seen family of 6 make one FE with 6 pockets. But you could also split it into one for each door if you want. Whatever you want to do.

Hi! I JUST booked this cruise - will be me (Leslie) and my 2 boys, Blake (12) and Grant (6). would LOVE to be in the FB group and do the Fish extenders!!

Hi! I JUST booked this cruise - will be me (Leslie) and my 2 boys, Blake (12) and Grant (6). would LOVE to be in the FB group and do the Fish extenders!!

Yeah, welcome aboard!!! I am not for sure if I can post the link to the FB group here but you can search it on FB. The name is May 23, 2013 Disney Dream Cruise. If you can't find it, PM me your full name and I will find you on FB.

For some reason, it won't let me PM you.. My name on FB is Leslie Dennis Hollingsworth!! Let me know if you can't find me!

For some reason, it won't let me PM you.. My name on FB is Leslie Dennis Hollingsworth!! Let me know if you can't find me!

Awww, yes you must not have enough posts for the disboards yet. I think you must have 10 before they let you send pms. No biggie, I will find you right now.

My sister just booked this cruise! She wants to do FE! I can't access the FB group either.... when I search nothing comes up?

Kim :)

My sister just booked this cruise! She wants to do FE! I can't access the FB group either.... when I search nothing comes up?

Kim :)

I think since I have the group private it isn't showing up in FB searches. If you PM me your FB name, I will send you a friend request. once you accept the friend request, I will send you a group invite. once you are part of the FB group, you can unfriend me (or keep me, I don't mind either way).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter