May 23, 2009 (5/23/09) E. Caribbean w/Tortola

I know that I mentioned before that one of my son in law's friends wore a kilt to their wedding (my daughter and SIL) and we all thought he looked awesome!!
GO FOR IT!!

The Cruise List and Picture Pages are updated!!!

Don't forget to send me your photos!!! You can post them here or email me! :thumbsup2

Thank you so much for adding us to the page. I'm still trying to get through the entire thread. Lots of cool people, here!

The wedding planner returned from vacation today but didn't respond to my email with all the questions..... I can't wait. My dress should arrive UPS tomorrow.

I've been lurking for several days - thought this would be a good time to introduce my little family! Sandi already knows us from the Blabbermouth cruise! Hi, Sandi! :wave2:

It's myself, DH, and DD, Tori, who will be 15 when we cruise. (We also have a DS30 and a DD23, Rachel, who will NOT be vacationing with us!)

Maybe we can set up a teen girl meet? Taylor 16 is so nervous about not making friends. She's worried it will be like the Princess cruise where the teens are mixed with the tweens and its a little room.... with not much to do.

Maybe we can set up a teen girl meet? Taylor 16 is so nervous about not making friends. She's worried it will be like the Princess cruise where the teens are mixed with the tweens and its a little room.... with not much to do.

Im sure Tarryn would enjoy that, she will be just shy of her 15th B'day when we cruise.

Hey, yesterday we received a packet of information from Disney. :goodvibes Did anyone else get this packet? Was sort of upset that the incorrect date was given for online check-in (75 days rather than 90 days). Do we need to be worried about this? When we booked, we gave our CC information and we booked directly through DCL. :confused3

Hey, yesterday we received a packet of information from Disney. :goodvibes Did anyone else get this packet? Was sort of upset that the incorrect date was given for online check-in (75 days rather than 90 days). Do we need to be worried about this? When we booked, we gave our CC information and we booked directly through DCL. :confused3

We got ours today. I'm excited :cool1: but now I'm starting to panic :scared1: ! I guess I started to panic when I saw the dates for making ressies ... Feb. 22 for us if paid in full. Guess I'll have to do that soon! For some reason I had it in my mind that it would be the March 09 date.... what am I missing? Has something changed since the last cruise?

I have no idea what we're going to do for shore excursions. Our last cruise (& 1st cruise) we just winged-it .. just hit a beach both in Costa Maya & Cozumel. I don't know what to do for this trip & haven't been researching ... HELP!!!

Ang

Please put our information in on the list:

DH - John
DW - Gail
DS - Tyler (15)
DS - Toby (13)

Stateroom - 2534

Early Seating

Let me know if you need anything more.

Ang - February 22nd is correct since you have cruised before; our paperwork had the March 9th date which is for 1st timers. I guess I better remind DCL that we are CC members and should be allowed to start planning on 2/22. The March 9th is also the date that the cruise must be paid in full and you can only make reservations, etc., on February 22nd if you are paid in full.

We received ours on Saturday. You could try logging in to the website and see if you are listed as CC members on your reservation.

:confused3 How do you know if they have you listed as CC members on the reservation? I see nowhere that a CC number would show up.

:confused3 How do you know if they have you listed as CC members on the reservation? I see nowhere that a CC number would show up.

You need to call or have your TA call. You won't see this online and not only does your ID need to be on your reservation, they need to have you marked as a repeat cruiser (this is not automatic, the agent had to do it at DCL when the reservation was made and/or updated).

I got my "vow renewal" dress in the mail today but not the DCL kit. We paid in full with DVC points and cash. Wonder if its because we're not CC (yet).

I got my "vow renewal" dress in the mail today but not the DCL kit. We paid in full with DVC points and cash. Wonder if its because we're not CC (yet).

We are paid in full and CC members - I am looking into booking a private excursion to the baths so that we can be on our own schedule as I would like to get a couple of hours of shopping or island seeing too.
Let me know if anyone is interested and I will let you know what I find once I do:thumbsup2

Well good ole DCL has already responded clarifing the error and we now we have our club numbers. I never thought they would get back to us so fast.:scared1:

The Man

Julia, we were thinking about the same thing too lets us know if you find anything and we will do the same.

The Man

Tarryn is a cool name. Taylor is not the kind of girl to go up to anyone and say "hey, my name is Taylor".

Tarryn isn't either although once she is introducred she will be fine. Maybe we can arrange a teen get together after muster drill so they can all meet before they go to the teen program.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter