May 2016, BCV?

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
Will all 2 bedrooms at BCV have bedding for 9. We own there and will try to get the 2 bedrooms with 2 queens. Where would the 9th person sleep?

Thank you.
Bobbi

No, only the BCV lockoff villas will sleep nine after the murphy beds are installed in the studios. The dedicated 2BRs will still only have bedding for 8 guests since it will only have beds for 8 even though the new policy allows 9 guests. You will need to bring bedding and an air mattress for the 9th guest.

Since currently they will allow you to book 9, do you think after the rehab and the Murphy bed they will allow 10?

No, only the BCV lockoff villas will sleep nine after the murphy beds are installed in the studios. The dedicated 2BRs will still only have bedding for 8 guests since it will only have beds for 8 even though the new policy allows 9 guests. You will need to bring bedding and an air mattress for the 9th guest.

Will the rehab be complete by may 2016? Also is the Murphy bed installed in the wall? Or is it in a TV Unit?

No, the old policy allowed 9, wondering if the new policy will allow 10, since it'll now have the Murphy bed. We'll be there at XMAS, just the two of us in a studio, so eager to see where they will put it. HOPEFULLY they will keep a dresser in the room. We put three persons in the King bed. I believe only the lock offs will have the TV Murphy bed, not the two queen rooms

Ok, so it's a TV Murphy bed...not really a bed for an adult. Thanks. I'll opt for the two queen dedicated room even without a Murphy bed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter