May 2014 Discout Watch

I don't see anything either

Edit: Just signed in and I see it!!

Edit: I don't think the dates are uploaded as I checked All Star Music, Pop and POR and no availability for my dates May 3-10

I just booked online with the discount!!

POR May 7-11 (Wed through Sun)

I originally tried May 14-18 (those are the dates I wanted), but nothing was available at POR for those dates, so I backed it up a week and got it!

I was logged into my account on the WDW website. I clicked on "view special offers" under places to stay. I then clicked on the discount which was listed first (Save up to 30% on rooms...). I put May 7-11 as my dates and then POR. The only rooms that weren't available at the discount were Standard View and River View.

EDIT: I just tried my dates again with POR (May 7-11) and I am seeing the discounted rooms.

I got mine for 179 a night. Garden View. I got the confirmation email so I know it went through.

Good Luck!!

Maybe they are releasing the offer to the US before Canada? We had to wait for the new site, so maybe they loaded the US site before the Canada site?

Just booked Beach Club garden view for $366/night including tax for 5/3-5/8. :banana::cloud9::woohoo:
Before I booked these dates, I checked for my original plan of 5/7-5/12 and it was all sold out, as was BCV and YC
Good luck!

Hey all! Was just stopping by to let you all know that the discounts have been released today. As my trip is not until Oct, I figured I'd play around with the numbers to give me somewhat of an idea of what our trip would cost if they do the same in Oct. I'm a little disappointed by the numbers. We went in May last year and it was cheaper then than it is now. Oh, well that won't keep me from going all the same..lol. Happy booking everyone :-)

What is the difference between the Canadian site and the US site?

We get the same offers as the US site, but the offers on the US site some times expire before ours.

They are two different sites (behind the scene), but really nothing looks different.

But the US got the new site several months before we did in Canada.

It doesn't matter what resort or dates I plug in...no availability. I have even tried dates other has success with and nothing. What is up?

I am going to try again in the morning.

I am sure the rooms will show up then. This has happened before with a FD discount. I ended up changing my resort 3 times because there was no availability when I originally booked. But eventually the resort I wanted became available. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter