MAY 2013 - PTR....hooray!!!

Can't wait to hear about WDW, I am currently in planning mode and need all of the information I can get!

Hi everybody,

I am here at the STUNNING Port Orleans Riverside Resort - it's so amazing. I stayed here in 1997 when it was Dixie Landings, but now it's even more gorgeous. We stayed at the Wilderness Lodge in 2011 and both my DH and I agree that this is so much better!! :goodvibes:goodvibes

We haven't had to wait for buses, the weather is HOT HOT HOT, but we have a Princess themed pool view room in Oak Manor and are literally 30 steps from the pool - heaven!! :laughing:

Today was our 4th day here and we have done all four parks, and today I faced my fears and rode Expedition Everest with my DS15 - and I have never clung onto anybody so tightly - my voice is still hoarse from screaming - so glad I did it though!!! :scared1::scared1::scared1:

Everything has been really smooth - although Test Track was down for most of Wednesday and Toy Story was down most of Thursday morning. We eventually rode Toy Story - but Test Track can wait until next week. Also, we did the Akershus breakfast for the second time - absolutely fantastic. :thumbsup2

We are off to Sanaa for dinner tonight - and then tomorrow we pick up a car for the rest of our time here. The Memorial Day weekend is here and also the Magic Kingdom in in the middle of a 24 hour opening - so this place is busy!! We will escape the bubble over the weekend - although my DD8 and I have afternoon tea at the Grand Floridian tomorrow afternoon - definitely looking forward to that. :love:

OK, off for a quick swim, then out for dinner - this is the life, friends - and Port Orleans is ABSOLUTELY the place to live it!! :cloud9::cloud9:

Hi everybody,

I am here at the STUNNING Port Orleans Riverside Resort - it's so amazing. I stayed here in 1997 when it was Dixie Landings, but now it's even more gorgeous. We stayed at the Wilderness Lodge in 2011 and both my DH and I agree that this is so much better!! :goodvibes:goodvibes

We haven't had to wait for buses, the weather is HOT HOT HOT, but we have a Princess themed pool view room in Oak Manor and are literally 30 steps from the pool - heaven!! :laughing:

Today was our 4th day here and we have done all four parks, and today I faced my fears and rode Expedition Everest with my DS15 - and I have never clung onto anybody so tightly - my voice is still hoarse from screaming - so glad I did it though!!! :scared1::scared1::scared1:

Everything has been really smooth - although Test Track was down for most of Wednesday and Toy Story was down most of Thursday morning. We eventually rode Toy Story - but Test Track can wait until next week. Also, we did the Akershus breakfast for the second time - absolutely fantastic. :thumbsup2

We are off to Sanaa for dinner tonight - and then tomorrow we pick up a car for the rest of our time here. The Memorial Day weekend is here and also the Magic Kingdom in in the middle of a 24 hour opening - so this place is busy!! We will escape the bubble over the weekend - although my DD8 and I have afternoon tea at the Grand Floridian tomorrow afternoon - definitely looking forward to that. :love:

OK, off for a quick swim, then out for dinner - this is the life, friends - and Port Orleans is ABSOLUTELY the place to live it!! :cloud9::cloud9:

I could certainly get used to living that life too! Only difference is, when I hear Memorial Day I thinking shopping. Keen to know where you escaped to.

Hi

I have just read through your PTR. Laughed my head off.

How did your drybar experience go?

Looking forward to reading some more.

Oh dear.....it's all over!! :sad:

We arrived home very early this morning after nearly a month away, there are 5 full bags to be unpacked and lots of sleep to catch up on!!

I have lots of things to write about...I just need to figure out which day it is first - where did my Thursday go?! :confused3

Oh dear.....it's all over!! :sad:

We arrived home very early this morning after nearly a month away, there are 5 full bags to be unpacked and lots of sleep to catch up on!!

I have lots of things to write about...I just need to figure out which day it is first - where did my Thursday go?! :confused3

Wow, that went quickly ! Hope you get some good sleep time in tonight :)
Looking forward to reading all about your trip.

Wow - back to work and I haven't stopped...reality has hit us hard after such an amazing holiday.

I still have unpacking to do - and then I'll dive straight into telling you all about it - I definitely need to re-live such a lovely 4 weeks!!

Wow - back to work and I haven't stopped...reality has hit us hard after such an amazing holiday.

I still have unpacking to do - and then I'll dive straight into telling you all about it - I definitely need to re-live such a lovely 4 weeks!!

Can't wait to hear all about it! :goodvibes

Ready and waiting for when you are.:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter