MAY 2013 - PTR....hooray!!!

I'm done!! :cloud9:

After a busy Mothers Day, I have packed, washed the last few things, cleaned everything that will stand still and am now in bed with the alarm set for 4.30am. :scared1:

DH and DSIL got to NYC yesterday and are very happy at the hotel, they just need us to complete the party!!! :goodvibes

So, I may pop in while I'm away, but I will definitely have all of the details when I get back. It's time to sleep!! :faint:

PS.....look at Tink in the tracker - she's finally made it!! :cool1:

Hi everybody!!

It's late Tuesday night here in New York City and we have loved our first full day. Loooong flight, but so worth it!!

More later - I just wanted to say thanks for all of the good wishes - we are absolutely having a ball!! :goodvibes:goodvibes

Hi everybody!!

It's late Tuesday night here in New York City and we have loved our first full day. Loooong flight, but so worth it!!

More later - I just wanted to say thanks for all of the good wishes - we are absolutely having a ball!! :goodvibes:goodvibes

I'm glad to hear it! I hope it continues to be everything you hope pixiedust:

Hi everybody!!

Yipee :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Hi everybody!!

Enjoy!

Hi again, just another quick hello from New York City.

Things are zooming along here, my DSIL has now gone home to London and it is just the 4 of us, we have 2 more full days here and things couldn't be better. Off to bed now - I'll be asleep in 10 seconds!! I will pop back in again soon!! :cloud9:

Hi everybody - oh my goodness, what a week!! We are now done here in New York City, it has been beyond amazing and we are very sad to go - but there is one thing....we are going to Disney World!! :cool1:

Yep, in less than 4 hours we will be on our way to the airport, it is 4am here now (my insomnia has come on holidays too), and I am just soaking up the last bit of New York at night - I can't wait to come back. :yay:

Anyway, I will post from Port Orleans - how exciting!! :goodvibes:goodvibes

Hi everybody - oh my goodness, what a week!! We are now done here in New York City, it has been beyond amazing and we are very sad to go - but there is one thing....we are going to Disney World!! :cool1:

Yep, in less than 4 hours we will be on our way to the airport, it is 4am here now (my insomnia has come on holidays too), and I am just soaking up the last bit of New York at night - I can't wait to come back. :yay:

Anyway, I will post from Port Orleans - how exciting!! :goodvibes:goodvibes

Have a great time in WDW. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter