May 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I'm going to be canceling, let me know if you'd like to coordinate a time for me to cancel:

Akershus Royal Banquet Hall Thursday, May 2nd 8am for 6ppl
Cinderella's Royal Table Friday, May 3rd 8:05am for 6ppl

Just wanted to check one more time before I canceled these to see if anyone wants to try to coordinate.

ETA-The CRT one has been claimed.

Just cancelled an 8:10am ADR for Tusker House on 5/14. I actually got one for 8am :cool1: Hope this helps someone!

carlabellaxox said:
Just cancelled an 8:10am ADR for Tusker House on 5/14. I actually got one for 8am :cool1: Hope this helps someone!

Thank you! I was able to grab this for my niece!

I will be canceling the following ADR's:

Akershus on May 23 @ 8:05am party of 4
Chef Mickey on May 23 @ 9:05pm party of 4

Will be canceling a Ohana for 8 on May 10th at 6:45 this evening around 6:00 MST. PM if you would like to coordinate. Hate to give this up as its a tradition but it just isn't working with our schedule. Hope someone else can enjoy it.

Hi, I was trying for weeks to get the firework desert party. This morning I went under and they had my may 9th. But they also had may 11 and may 16 for a party of 4 or 6. My trick was to put in a party of 6, one being an infant so I did not pay, then call and change it to a party of five, I have had to do that with a lot of ressies, if I put in 5 it comes up blank, if I put in 6 they have a table, so I did it with CRT, tusker and chef Mickey and now the fireworks, don't get it. Anyway hope some diser can grab then up fast.

Will be canceling a crystal palace 8:20 breakfast for 8 on may 7th at 6;00 pm MST. PM me if you would like to coordinate.

Going to be canceling the following ADRs:

Tutto Italia: May 7 @ 7pm for 3 people

Artist Point: May 8 @ 9:20pm for 4 people

Crystal Palace: May 9 @ 8:10am for 4 people

The Plaza: May 9 @ 1:25pm for 3 people

I hope these will help someone! :goodvibes

Will also be canceling Cinderella's Royal Table for May 24th @ 8:35pm dinner party of 4...I was able to get a CRT breakfast res instead!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter