May 18, 2013 MAGIC EBTA - Who is with us?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by valbob89, Jan 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gramfrog

gramfrog Mouseketeer

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. gramfrog

gramfrog Mouseketeer

Tink, my DH would love to stroll around the decks anytime of day to take pics with your DB. He has an Olympus 510 DSLR. He'd rather take pics more than just about anything except read!!!! THX. You should post a doc on our EBTA May 18 Facebook page asking for interest...:thumbsup2

4. twopeasonepod

twopeasonepod DIS Veteran

5. DisneyMouseHouse

DisneyMouseHouse <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Unless we get a whole lot more orders, these won't happen...we are only half way there... :(

I figured ppl were tired of me bugging them about it, so I hadn't posted in a few days

6. DisneyMouseHouse

DisneyMouseHouse <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Thanks from my DH...I will be sure to pass it on.

7. DisneyMouseHouse

Huh...they are not counting ours toward our level...maybe I should call someone.

8. Kirbo

Kirbo Runs with Scissors

:rotfl2: Love it!

Looks as if she prefers the shorter cruises and you like the longer ones.

Free laundry would be a fantastic perk!

We took our first two cruises to the MR as it was on our coast. Made the plane tickets so much better! But flying down to Florida is not cheap for us :sad: I imagine your tickets from middle America are just as bad.

I think this is totally true. It's another reason I tend to not think about the levels much. I can't change that they do it the way they do and it's their choice to do it that way. If they did it the way I'd like most, there'd be all their bread and butter folks who take a lot of 3/4 night cruises squealing :rotfl:

9. bobbiwoz

bobbiwoz I'm happy to dance with you!

You should. Our first 2 DCL cruises were booked on points, the first was in '04, & they are listed.

10. DisneyMouseHouse

Thanks, I'll pass it on to DH!

11. MandyGirl

MandyGirl DIS Veteran

Hi there! This is what we know so far from DCL (several of us have confirmed via phone):

Special Dining Nights (all are at sea days)
    Sun 5/19 - Formal
    Fri 5/24 - Pirate Night
    Sat 5/25 - Semi-Formal
    Wed 5/29 - Formal

12. LySand

LySand Mouseketeer

I would love to do a walk about with a photographer that had some tips to share :banana:

13. MandyGirl

MandyGirl DIS Veteran

14. DisneyMouseHouse

OK, so now I feel really stupid - what I "read" on the first post was they started counting bookings toward your level! DUH! (I actually read it as DCL Bookings!)

Sorry to all concerned and I feel like such an idiot!
    Guess I have to either 1) stop reading posts from my phone app or 2) Start wearing my granny glasses so I can see what I'm reading!

15. Carys

Carys <font color=darkorchid>Mouse-Eared Kiwi<br><font c

I wish they would put on a proper adultstyle ball evening on the top deck. How hard would it be? Band, food, put out some fairy lights and what have you, and let us enjoy dancing under the stars! Or maybe it'd be too cold?

16. Tink1987

Tink1987 DIS Veteran

I'm not on FB - would you mind posting it for me please? I may create a new page on the website and put a time and info up there as well :)

Thank you :)

17. Tink1987

Tink1987 DIS Veteran

That's a shame :(

Your not bugging anyone :)

18. Tink1987

Tink1987 DIS Veteran

Just out of interest how much do you pay for a flight to Orlando? If we were lucky, from the UK, we would maybe pay £475/$736, if you were lucky enough to secure that price!

19. Tink1987

Tink1987 DIS Veteran

That would be a nice idea :)

20. Tink1987

Tink1987 DIS Veteran

Cool, I'll let my DB know! :)

Over the weekend, I will put a page on the website with a couple of dates and times.

21. SaraCat

SaraCat Earning My Ears

Definitely!!!!!!! I asked a similar question on FB ( in know you are not on there) a while ago but there wasn't much response as I think I asked too early!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.