May 18, 2013 MAGIC EBTA - Who is with us?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by valbob89, Jan 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MandyGirl

MandyGirl DIS Veteran

Yep!

I am sure someone will correct me if this is incorrect or outdated:

120 Days in Advance - Concierge Guests in Stateroom Categories 1 - 3 and Platinum Castaway Club Members
    105 Days in Advance – Gold Castaway Club Members In any Stateroom Category
    90 Days in Advance – Silver Castaway Cay Club Members In any Stateroom Category
    75 Days in Advance – New Disney Cruisers in Stateroom Categories 4 - 12

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DisneyMouseHouse

DisneyMouseHouse <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ DIS Lifetime Sponsor

On a "regular" cruise CC wouldn't be bad, but I am looking forward to enjoying all the great friends we've met here - would suck not getting to spend all those sea days too! :)

CC would get kinda lonely for 10 days, don'tch think? ;)

4. padalyn

padalyn Truth is stranger than fiction - you really can't

we have a rental car - Enterprise is the only return site on the island. I got us an amazing rate and we are all set to pick up the car at National (since Enterprise closes at midnight)

We are booked with Daniel taxi - 4 hour tour and we are doing the toboggan as well. We are having them drop us in town and will walk back to the ship.

Does anyone have adivice as to WHERE they should drop us? we do not want an hour walk - they are picking us up at 11am and dropping us at 3pm - loads of time! The cost will tip will be about 40 Euro less than Disney's similar tour that doesn't include the tobaggan at all.

Thanks for the heads up about the HO/HO I also have used them in a lot of cities -

the one in Barcelona is GREAT!!! just make sure to bring headphones -the ones they give you are horrible. There are three loops and the pass includes all three. Make sure to ride each one as the talk is different. I spent three days just doing the HO/HO there a few years back. I loved it.

Has anyone done NYC? We live 7 miles away and I have never done it!! I usually just drive to what I want to see/do. However, Cathy's son will want to see the city when he comes to visit - so we are considering the HO/HO.

Cayla

5. WVURunner

WVURunner DIS Veteran

Right, I knew this! It was discussed before, sorry to bother you again about it. We have a mini-van reserved for Saturday morning (hubby will take shuttle back to airport for pick-up). We didn't get that great of a deal but no one way fee and we didn't want to make two trips. Plus stopping by a target and liquor store on the way to the port will be nice.

For those who have returned to Entrprise before:

Are there taxis to get back to the port? How much did it cost and is it runable? Could DH run from the office to the port?
    Thanks

6. twopeasonepod

twopeasonepod DIS Veteran

I don't think I'm supposed to do this for the Til We Meet Again Luncheon, right?

7. MandyGirl

MandyGirl DIS Veteran

Yes... And you can keep the sign up list on there. I will pm you the link in about 30 min when back to my computer. :)

8. MandyGirl

MandyGirl DIS Veteran

Just sent :)

9. WVURunner

WVURunner DIS Veteran

Was checking out our cruise on DCL website and noticed the price dropped $16 per 2 people in cabin due to taxes. Will we get a refund?

10. Tink1987

Tink1987 DIS Veteran

Sorry Mandy, I've been really slack on my mine. DB is out tonight so will get it done :)

11. Tink1987

Tink1987 DIS Veteran

Thanks as always :)

12. Tink1987

Tink1987 DIS Veteran

Very true! :)

13. Tink1987

Tink1987 DIS Veteran

I think it will definitely be best for us to do the one in Barca then as we only have 24 hours there!

We didn't do the one in NYC sorry so can't comment on that :)

14. twopeasonepod

Not sure how anyone could mess this up, but I'm sure I did haha.

15. twopeasonepod

Ours only dropped $30 and we have four people. I guess that makes me feel better since I don't think we'll get a refund haha.

16. twopeasonepod

We are still Silver. Not that it makes a *huge* difference, but I actually think they should change their criteria to number of sail days or something else besides cruise number. After this cruise, we will STILL be Silver even after sailing for 28 days (on three cruises). Some people can get Gold after 15 days. A B2B on the dream can be done in a week and that counts as two. Boo! Okay, done venting now. :rotfl2:

17. WVURunner

WVURunner DIS Veteran

Since it is due to taxes, I think we will. We did when this happened on one other cruise (either Fantasy or EBPC, cant remember which)
    I soo agree! If it makes you feel better, I will still be silver after this cruise with 46 days! I feel it punishes those who like the longer cruises. I love how HAL does theirs by days.

18. twopeasonepod

WOO HOO! That is a bottle of Stoli Vanil! :thumbsup2

Holy! 46 days! Our next will be PC, so we will have four and 42. I really like the longer cruises, but we are so ripped off this way haha.

19. MandyGirl

MandyGirl DIS Veteran

No worries! Some are rarin' to get it rolling, but I also know we have a few more pages until 250. We shouldn't have to make up a part three - so this might the the only "new thread" we have to set up!

20. Tink1987

Tink1987 DIS Veteran

Is there a dart board on the Magic?

Random question of the day time :)

21. Tink1987

Tink1987 DIS Veteran

Will get my pin trading sorted tonight as well - at long last!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.