May 18, 2013 MAGIC EBTA - Who is with us?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by valbob89, Jan 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MandyGirl

MandyGirl DIS Veteran

Just popping in to say "hi"!. Yay for getting coordination on group shore excursions!! :thumbsup2 I might go back and read more thoroughly when I am not so dang tired --- mother-in-law needs to do some excursions as she has not been to these ports before.

I hope everyone has a Fabulous Friday!! :) Today was "my Friday" as I don't work usually on Fri/Sat. But what a whoopin' of a week. Glad it's over!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. gonecrusin

gonecrusin DIS Veteran

Where is the Pub Crawl graphic that Mickey is a 'lime'? Am I hallucinating? I thought it was on the web but that one he is just black.

4. gonecrusin

gonecrusin DIS Veteran

Here it is! The second one is what I was looking for. Is it somewhere that I can copy and use on a shirt?

5. mboekhoff

mboekhoff Mouseketeer

If you are doing a private tour on Maderia go with Daniels Tours. We used them last time and they were awesome!

6. NancyIL

NancyIL DIS Veteran

Thanks. I have read many recommendations for his tours, but I haven't decided if I want to tour the island or stay in Funchal.

7. MandyGirl

MandyGirl DIS Veteran

Yes -- let me find that link. I might have uploaded it to facebook but can also email it to you. That is the graphic that was created for our WBTA 2011 Pub Crawl (for those of us not beer drinkers). :rotfl2: I think AuntLynne created that one - the guys had created the beer mug.

8. MandyGirl

MandyGirl DIS Veteran

Ditto that same recommendation for Daniel Madeira Taxis tours. We used them as did binkytell (two different vehicles). I am still trying to figure out what to have hubby's mother do --- we have decided to stay in town since we did a tour last time, but she has not been to Madeira before.

9. MandyGirl

MandyGirl DIS Veteran

I just bumped it up on our facebook page - it was uploaded with higher quality there. I can also email it to you - just let me know. :) Bev created just the glass and it is on the facebook page at that same embedded link.

10. Grandma x3

Grandma x3 DIS Veteran

I've been "mia" - nothing serious - just some family issues. Finally have time to "exhale" !!
    Been trying to catch up - getting to be a very chatty group !! Our dis group for the 2008 EBPC had 15 pages (or are they threads?) - talk about chatty !!

Sorry to hear about various health and family problems - I'm keeping all of you in my prayers.

11. Tink1987

Tink1987 DIS Veteran

Any word on what the sizing is like? Sorry to be fussy but we are two fatties so just wondering what the companies sizing is like before we sign up?

12. Tink1987

Tink1987 DIS Veteran

Hi, sorry I've been a bit MIA over the last couple of days - please can you put us down as a definite for the tour but not the dolphin ride. We are lucky enough to have swam with dolphins and been on a couple of boat trips like that before so DB is thinking because of that and we would have just spent that long a ship anyway he wants to skip it :)

Thanks again for organising it - we are really grateful :)

13. valbob89

valbob89 DIS Veteran

The company makes up to a 2XL, there has been a $5 extra charge for 2 & 3XL

14. Tink1987

Tink1987 DIS Veteran

Thanks very much :) Hope you & Bob are OK and doing well. x

15. JimmyL47

JimmyL47 Gotta Luv Cruisin

We will take two if you get enough response to make the order work.

16. DisneyMouseHouse

DisneyMouseHouse <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Hi JimmyL - please fill out this form so we have an accurate count:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1v7_8IWZ6vxRUEIVQ8nOoBlDBskHkUHCNTHP0aoCj3yo/viewform

Val is taking care of the shirt ordering, but I offered to help her get a good count.....

Thanks!

We're still hoping we will get enough ppl to order them...at least I know I am!

17. DisneyMouseHouse

DisneyMouseHouse <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Uh, DUH! Never mind, you already did - sorry, didn't check the form before posting - :duck:

18. DisneyMouseHouse

19. JimmyL47

LOL...My bad more than yours. I haven't quite gotten the knack of reading further down to see if things have changed from an earlier post. If I am away from the keyboard (personal one anyway) and read a post, doesn't matter if there are 5 more pages to be read the post I am reading is "now". I'll learn one day...I promise. Maybe. But I will try. Can't promise though.

20. JimmyL47

Two days since the storm. No tornado, but I will spend most of tomorrow cutting up the half of a tree that came down.

21. Tink1987

Tink1987 DIS Veteran

Is it looking postive yet?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.