May 15th Pin Meet

Dom13

Pin Pics Graphics Dept.
Epcotkilterfan, Snowhite and I are having a meet over at the Boardwalk Pin Cart Tues, May 15th at 7pm. All are welcome. Hope to see you there!!!

I just put it on my schedule, we'll try to be there! :bounce:

I can't wait! 3 pin meets in one week, I don't know what I"m going to do with myself! Glad I get the chance to meet you Dom. Hopefully we will all be able to make it out of bed the next morning for the MGM Pin event!

See you then

Lisa

Lisa,
YOu mean your going to bed? I thought we should all stay at the boardwalk till 3 then drive our caravan over to MGM and get in line. That is what Cynthia, Dom and I are going to do.
Cynthia wanted to come directly from the airport at midnight and sleep in the parking lot, but I talked her out of that. So we are going to get about 3 hours sleep then wake Dom up at 4 and get over to start the line. I can't wait. Peggie:earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earseek: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy:

Ok Peggie, you are crazy :) I know Sean would never go for that. I normally would but lately I'm really sleepy so I don't think I'd make it. We'll see though, you never know! I may just miss out on the LE 1000 pin at the MGM thing, we check out that day so I don't know what will happen. 3 more days and counting!

Lisa

I'll do my best to be there... I'm having cheese soup at 3:30 and am not sure how long it will take me...

Ok, I'm here at WDW and having trouble getting online. This may be the first and last time I can, but hopefully not! I was just wondering if we are still going to do this meet. I see that there is one on dizpins now at port orleans at 5pm on Sunday, but it would work better for us to do the boardwalk one at 7pm. Let me know what's up :)

See you guys soon!

Lisa

I saw that too Lisa.. I will think about that. We can talk about it on Saturday?!?

Hope to see you hanging out around here

Debbie
Broadcasting Live from WDW!!

Just bumping up! Still on for the Boardwalk

We hope to have a great crowd... Z&X's Dad will even grace us with his presence ;)

Debbie

Yeah.......
I'll like be there signing autographs from 7:30 till 8:00.....PLEASE be inline for your autograph vouchers at 5:30 at leightons pin cart, THOSE WITHOUT vouchers will not get an autograph (sorry those are the rules) PLEASE NO CAMERAS.....ZX's DAD is very SHY and wishes to remain hidden to the world so no cameras please.

We expect a packed house for this event so please try to be on time......ALSO AS A BONUS the UN-EARNED continuing the traditon PIN will be on display by ZX'S DAD so this should be HOOT of a time......BRING the kids to have a fun time for all!

We appreciate all those who will be attending & as always happy trading !!!!!

NO ANIMALS were ever hurt in my postings...JUST some pride & a lot of ego's .....LOL!

So if I don't have a voucher I don't have to get an autogragh!!! Whew.... I remember the trouble I got in the last time you signed a paper for me.:rolleyes:

Ok, I am sure there will be Pepsi there for Z&X's dad who I met the other night, but can someone bring some DIET pepsi? I will forever be in your debt. After a few days of nothing but diet coke which I Haven't been drinking, I am just dying for a diet pepsi. Can't wait to see everyone!

Lisa

Dying of heat in WDW, people from Seattle are wimps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter