May 15, 2015 Wonder 2-Night Weekend Getaway (aka "Cruise to Nowhere")

Just booked today. Didn't realize they didn't sail from LA anymore. Two nights is better than none. Looking forward to a quick getaway since I can't spare a lot of vacation days from work right now. If there's an FE, let me know.

I've been on longer Disney cruises (4-7 days) before. What should I expect to and not to do on such a short sailing?

I'm on the Oct 9th cruise. Just following in case anyone wants to post how the cruise was after it's over.

Hi. Im new to this board and to Disney Cruising. I will be sailing on the "cruise to no where" May 15, 2016. (Love that title!) It will be me, DH, DS(6), DD(4) and as of now both my parents and my husbands parents. We love cruising and I have to admit, we have become obsessed with the Disney cruise. We are soooo excited. Thinking about joining a FE, it is a pretty cool thing. I don't know if I can wait over a year! :-)

I haven't seen a meet up page yet and I'm not sure how to start one.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Can't wait to see everyone in a few days!!! DH Eric and I will be doing this cruise and the one right after. Let's here it for back-to-back cruises!

Flying to San Diego tomorrow evening! Looks like its raining on embarkation day, 100% chance of rain with possible thunder? Oh well, not the first time I've seen the Sail Away party in the atrium.

I live in so cal and weather reports are saying the heavy rain should be from Thursday afternoon/evening through Friday am/ early afternoon. You may be just fine! The weekend should be nice:). Happy sailing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!