MAY 14, 2006 Wonder cruise, anyone? 20060514

texasthree

DIS Veteran
We are going on our first cruise on the May 14th 4-day wonder. I would love to chat with anyone else going. We have a 4 year old son. :woohoo:MAY 14, 2006 Wonder cruise, anyone? 20060514

We will be on the May 14th Wonder. We are: Sandy (me) 42, Mike 45, Michael 19, Joe 19, Ross 12, and Alex 11. Michael and Alex are our sons and they are each taking a friend.

This will be our 3rd Wonder cruise. I think you will really enjoy it. Let me know if you have any questions. Just a warning though...I am horrible about getting on the internet on a regular basis. If you post a message and I don't answer for a few days, don't get upset with me. :rolleyes1

Now is when the excitement really starts....the planning and knowing it is just around the corner. :Pinkbounc

Sandy

We are going I hope 11 of us Who did you book through? We ave not yet still waiting for some deals.

We booked through dreams unlimited. They were offering up to $100 in stateroom credit. I dont know if they can still do that or not. I have heard that the price keeps rising the closer you get to the cruise so you might be already looking at the best price. Also try, costco travel, sams club travel, or AAA. Costco was the cheapest for us but I booked through DU anyways. It wasnt that much more and the TA does everything for me. Costcos insurance was also cheaper. Hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter