May 12 Wonder - Castaway

raisin64

Welcomed Guest<br><font color=red>Has been a very
We could not have had a nicer day. Blue skies, Turquoise waters
white sands. Picture Perfect. Sisterinlaw and I had cabana massages set up for 11am, so we left the ship around 945, bypassed the 1st tram to save time, missed the 2nd tram pickup
location so we had our exercise that day 20 min hot walk. My niece went to get her hair braided ( $2/row). Very peaceful
on the adult side. The massages were very relaxing. We normally get deep tissue ones, but these were nice anyway. We stopped for the adult lunch afterwards and then got on the
tram to meet up with the rest on the family beach. Managed to
get lounges and umbrella, rented a tube float. Put in our orders
for Konk Koolers ( great beach drink ) and we were set to work on our tans and play in the water. We boarded back around 4pm
after buying some tee shirts. Dinner was at Animators tonight
then off to the 70s show. What a great day

Tell me more about the 70's party. I think that sounds like a lot of fun. Is it crowded? What type of crowd is there?

The staff is dressed 70's , there is a live band They pick people inthe audience to do lipsync to I will Survive and John Travolta dance contest. We had a good group of adult passengers who got involved alot. There were a bunch of honeymooners and I guess some parents, who left there kids in the clubs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter