May 11, 2013 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise on Disney Fantasy - Itinerary B

Just noticed I had it were only my contacts could message me. I took the block off so now everyone with 10 post or more should be able to PM. If you want participate in the FE just PM and I will Start a list.

Hi,
I tried to PM you earlier and it didn't work, so after I read your message just now I tried again and I was still told I couldn't do it. Not sure why--I have many more than 10 posts :-) Anyway, we do want to participate in the FE, and I am including our information at the bottom of this message.

My daughter and I just got back from the May 21 Alaska Cruise on the Disney Wonder. We had an absolutely fantastic time and met some really great people in the FE group. Talking to everyone for a year or better before the cruise makes everyone seem like old friends by the time the meet and greet on the ship actually happens :-)

We had originally planned the Western Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy for this year, but when the Alaska cruises were announced last year, we changed our plans and decided to go to Alaska this year instead of to the WC. After some stumbles over when we could actually go, we finally rebooked our WC Fantasy cruise for May 11, 2013, so we will be sailing with you!

We are really excited about sailing on the Fantasy. We were lucky to be on the Inaugural Cruise of the Disney Dream in Jan 2011, and had a fantastic stateroom (6192) which we really wanted to be in again on the Fantasy, but alas, it wasn't available by the time we rebooked for this cruise. Nonetheless, we are looking very forward to this cruise and can't wait to meet you all.

I have listed our FE information below.

Things needed if you want to participate in FE

1. Stateroom: #6688
2. People sailing: 2 adults--Mary (Peterpan47) and my daughter Christy (Satarma)
3. Ages of kids: No Kids.
4. Celebrating: We celebrate everything Disney! This will be our first cruise as Gold Castaway Club Members.
5. email: maryrobn@comcast.net and clrobn@unm.edu
6. Last Name: Robinson

Congratulations! :goodvibes I just found out that my DS & DDIL are expecting my first grandchild in January and am beyond excited!!! :yay:

Congratulations on your first grandchild to be!! :yay: I remember when my DS told me I was going to be a grandma for the first time, I was also beyond excited!! Since then my DS and DDIL have given me a total of 3 beautiful, wonderful grandchildren (two boys 10 & 8, and one girl 6) , and I couldn't be happier. They are the lights of my life :-) You will have such a great time with your grandchild! You will have to write and tell us all when he or she arrives :-)

Hi all!
We are so excited to be booked on this cruise! We are bringing the whole family! We have 9 of us coming along. We would love to participate in the FE! This will be our sixth Disney cruise and we are introducing it to our family. Cant wait to be a part of this fun!

JaJa

Just noticed I had it were only my contacts could message me. I took the block off so now everyone with 10 post or more should be able to PM. If you want participate in the FE just PM and I will Start a list.

Things needed if you want to participate in FE

1. Stateroom #
2. Number of People and Who for example DH, DW, DD etc...
3. Ages of kids for example DD 8 (this is so for people getting gifts can more accurately gauge what to but in the its. You would not get a 6 year old girl the same as 16 year old boy)
4. Anything Celebrating: Anniversary, Birthday, First Cruise etc...
5. email so that I can email every one and excel sheet. (Also please let me know if you would like to maintain your email private or include it in the list)
6. Optional: Last Name-Last time the person organizing the email had us include or last name which made for some awesome personalized FE gifts. But I do understand if you prefer not to share it.

Example from last Cruise:

2021 Feisty Fairy email:**********
DH Frankie
DW Erica
Erica & Frankie's Anniversary

PS I am still willing to take charge of this or if there is anyone else who would rather organize it I would be glad to let you. This is only my second cruise and I have not organized a FE extender before but was active on our FE group last time.

Also would any one like a meet up during the cruise of Disboard people. We had one on my last cruise and it was great.

Hey all: here is our information

Room 2521
DH Shawn (42) - Birthday 5/6
DS Kyle (5)
Me JaJa (40)

Room 2517 and 2519 will have grandparents and other family members, will have to see if they want to participate in FEs or not
will post later once we have an answer

Hi all!
We are so excited to be booked on this cruise! We are bringing the whole family! We have 9 of us coming along. We would love to participate in the FE! This will be our sixth Disney cruise and we are introducing it to our family. Cant wait to be a part of this fun!

Hi JaJa,
Christy and I just returned from our Alaska cruise. We were on the first cruise of the season that left from Vancouver on May 21 and returned to Seattle on May 28. It was wonderful! I know you'll love it too!

Hi all,
I wondered if there might be a list posted somewhere so I could check to see whether we were added to the FE. If anyone knows of such a list could you let me know?

Thanks,
Mary

Hi all,
I wondered if there might be a list posted somewhere so I could check to see whether we were added to the FE. If anyone knows of such a list could you let me know?

Thanks,
Mary

Just noticed my Pm is not working. I attempted to change the privacy setting again. I am currently working on the list so far and will have it posted by tomorrow afternoon. You are on the list :goodvibes

Just noticed my Pm is not working. I attempted to change the privacy setting again. I am currently working on the list so far and will have it posted by tomorrow afternoon. You are on the list :goodvibes

Thank you! We are very excited about this cruise and we also love to participate in the FE. We've only done two of them before, but the last one we participated in (on our Alaska Cruise) was the most fun. We became part of the FE group almost a year before the cruise and by the time we got on the ship we felt like we had a whole new set of friends. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone a little bit before we leave on the cruise in May. We do have plenty of time to get acquainted :-)

Is anyone in the group from New Mexico?

Mary

is it too early for a countdown? :lmao:

we just added 2 nights at The Art of Animation pre-cruise... we're calling it the
"appetizer"! We plan to squeeze 4 parks in 2 days, then take the DCL transfer to port on Saturday morning...

Can't wait! :cool1:

i know we want to be part of the FE i am a crafter and been making lots of fun stuff!

deck 8--stateroom 8070
DH Doug
DW Carolyn
DS Ben 11
DS Josh 7

deck 8--stateroom 8066
DM grandma Joan
DF grampa Chuck

deck 8--stareoom 8068
DSister Maria
DBro Rob
DNephew Nick 6

this is all of us...our happy group
would not let me include email???? sorry i will try again
We will be celebrating our anniv...and DH B-day!
Allard's from Chicopee Ma. & Lepkowski's from Spfld MA.

Thanks fiestyfairy for getting all the FE going! I'm excited about this but a little nervous after seeing some of the awesome and creative gifts others have done.

We are going to be in room 7602. Our ages are DW (36), DH (38), DD (9), and DD (7).
We'll be celebrating our first Disney Cruise!! Woo too! And also our 15th anniversary (6 months early). :)

:love:
Congratulations on your first grandchild to be!! :yay: I remember when my DS told me I was going to be a grandma for the first time, I was also beyond excited!! Since then my DS and DDIL have given me a total of 3 beautiful, wonderful grandchildren (two boys 10 & 8, and one girl 6) , and I couldn't be happier. They are the lights of my life :-) You will have such a great time with your grandchild! You will have to write and tell us all when he or she arrives :-)

Thank you! Everyone tells me that being a grandparent is the most wonderful thing in the world and I can't wait to find out firsthand! :love:

My husband and I will be celebrating our 35th anniversary on this cruise. There will be 4 of us in connecting rooms, my adult son and his wife will join us. Hoping a few more family members will also join us for the celebrations.

We tried to sail the Western itinerary on Magic 5 years ago but the day we were to fly out in May, we got 27" of snow and all flights were cnx. We modified to a 3day/4day back to back and enjoyed the Wonder! Best thing about the change was 3 trips to Castaway Cay!! (the 4-day was a double dip!) Shouldn't be snowed in this next spring since we're snowbirding in FL over the winter.

My husband and I will be celebrating our 35th anniversary on this cruise. There will be 4 of us in connecting rooms, my adult son and his wife will join us. Hoping a few more family members will also join us for the celebrations.

We tried to sail the Western itinerary on Magic 5 years ago but the day we were to fly out in May, we got 27" of snow and all flights were cnx. We modified to a 3day/4day back to back and enjoyed the Wonder! Best thing about the change was 3 trips to Castaway Cay!! (the 4-day was a double dip!) Shouldn't be snowed in this next spring since we're snowbirding in FL over the winter.

Congratulations on your anniversary! My husband and I will be celebrating our 46th the week after the cruise, but, frustratingly enough, I can't get him to come on the cruise. My daughter and I are travel buddies on our cruises, though, and we always have a great time.

This cruise is our 3rd attempt for the Fantasy Western Caribbean. We first booked for May 2012, but then switched to an Alaska cruise for that time (that cruise was GREAT, by the way :). We rebooked for March 2013, but my daughter's work schedule got changed, so now we are on the May 11th cruise. We are looking very forward to this trip and getting to meet everyone!

Mary

I tried to send a PM but it wouldn't go though. After reading more about the Fish Extenders I've decided that we'd like to participate, so here's our info:

Praise2Him
DH Rodney - 56
DW Lisa - 52
Last name - Sprayberry
Stateroom 9174 (aft)
Email - kklmom@yahoo.com
We are celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary!

Just wanted to change something on the FE list. For our family, Harvey and Leslie will participate in the FE - it will be their second cruise. Kevin and Sari are first time cruisers and are overwhelmed with all the cruise stuff. They need to be taken off the FE list. As of yet, they are not participating in this. If it changes, I will update the list at that time. We just got back from our Alaska Cruise and it was fabulous! We cant wait for this cruise and are started our FE planning as we speak....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!