May 06 - I'm going crazy waiting!!!!

We will be there May 13 - 21 staying at POP. We will be celebrating our 20th anniversary (can't believe it has been that long) on the 17th.

Dd and I will be there May 15th - 22nd. Went last June for, for her highschool graduation, stayed 4 days just not enough time so going back for a 10 days! Yippee!!!
Colleen

Count me in! It's worse than waiting for Christmas! I'm afraid that when I get there, I'll be so happy that I will cry for joy!

We'll be there from May 3rd to the 9th. Is anyone doing anything special to count down their days until their trip? I want to do some kind of count down for my kids (ok, for me :lmao: ).

We'll be there May 12-19. I can't wait! We just made all of our ADRs yesterday- now comes the waiting!

I'm glad that I'm not alone!!! I'm getting married on May 6th and I think I'm more excited for our honeymoon trip to Disney :lmao:

we're leaving may 28-june 3 I cant wait. time is going soooo slowwwww.
I went and brought some princess stickers for my DD to put on the calander every night before bed so she know there is one more day gone

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter