Max number of people in Garden Grill booth?

jakal

Earning My Ears
HI all-

I have reservations in a few weeks and it has been awhile since I dined at Garden Grill and can't remember a couple things.

Do they only have booths or are there booths and tables? Also, how many adults would you say could fit into one of the booths?

Thanks everyone :santa:

We love Garden Grill! I don't have an official answer to your question about maximum adults per booth, but we've been to Garden Grill many times and I can share our experience.

They have semi-circle booths on the lower level and tables on the upper level. We have comfortably fit up to 4 adults and a child in a standard lower level booth. Currently, our family of 2 adults and 3 children fits in a standard booth. But I've also noticed a couple larger booths on the lower level that would accomodate more (at least six adults, I think.) We'll request that for our party of 4 adults and 3 children in February. Otherwise, I know they can accomodate us at a table on the upper level.

Enjoy! :wizard:

We ate there in June w/ a group of 6. They put us at one of the booths on the lower level. There was a larger table and a smaller table. They put us at the larger one and we were VERY cramped. We asked if we could use both tables and they happily combined them for us. :) We probably could have put another person or two in there comfortably.
Hope this helps. :)

We went there with 4 adults and two children and again with 4 adults with 4 children (they combined the two booths at the bottom level).

We had 4 adults, 3 small kids; a 4 & 6 yr old and a high chair for the 1 yr old. We sat on the lower level. :)

1) Booths on the lower level, tables on the upper level.
2) The booth does not have facing seats.
3) It is a long booth with a open middle section.
4) They can put a bridge over the center to make a long booth.
5) For several people, it is tough to talk, as you are in a straight line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter