Max Number of Nights

tlh

Mouseketeer
What is the max number of nights one can book consecutively for the same room? I was trying to search this and couldn't find the answer. Thanks!

What is the max number of nights one can book consecutively for the same room? I was trying to search this and couldn't find the answer. Thanks!

For my trip I wanted to arrive on 12-2-13 have seven full days at parks/ resort. 12-3 thru 12-10. Then leave on the 11 th. But was told I could only book 12-2 thru 12-9. Anyone have that happen

If you book right when your booking window opens, you can book up to 7 nights. The on-line booking tool will allow you to book up to 14 nights if you are far enough inside the booking window. As for a maximum stay in one room, I'm not sure.

There is no limit to the number of nights you can reserve, other than one provided by the total number of points you have to use. The 7 night limit is one that applies only if booking exactly 11 months out from arrival date at home resort or 7 at others. Even in that case you can continue to add nights as you get further into your 11 or 7 month window -- your departure date can never be more than 11 months plus 7 days or 7 months plus seven days from the day you are calling to reserve, and thus, for example, if you are booking home resort at 8 months out, you can book a 3 month stay. Also, if booking on-line, the computer system limits you to a maximum of 14 nights but you can call and get more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter