MAW/Big Give Swap 2012 ~ last album recd 8/2013 - see link on last post!!!

Well bummer on the ABC ........ BUT I'm still IN! :thumbsup2

Okay, I already have an idea for Home Away From Home! I'm going to use Mickey's House from the Cricut cart! I've been wanting to put it on something, but haven't ever used that cut ........ It'll be fun! :cutie:

yes you can use character paper, as long as it fits the color scheme! just didn't want specific character titles incase they weren't seen!

Great, thank you! I think I'm going to use this sketch, but doubled.

%2322-12x12-sketchsavvy.jpg

Like here.

Well bummer on the ABC ........ BUT I'm still IN! :thumbsup2

Okay, I already have an idea for Home Away From Home! I'm going to use Mickey's House from the Cricut cart! I've been wanting to put it on something, but haven't ever used that cut ........ It'll be fun! :cutie:

sounds cute! let me know if you have any questions on the actual sketches since this is your first page swap!

Great, thank you! I think I'm going to use this sketch, but doubled.

%2322-12x12-sketchsavvy.jpg

Like here.

that's cute Jennifer

I also added the link for the site Jennifer posted to the first post!

Ok just keep me posted. :)

I'm going to check with Dbf on the paint. He's going to Lowes tonight I think. So I'll add it to the list.

Ok just keep me posted. :)

I'm going to check with Dbf on the paint. He's going to Lowes tonight I think. So I'll add it to the list.

will do!

just let me know about the painting so I can bring some clothes!

I will be checking in later, so post away ladies!!!!!!!!

Mousin Around is good.

Here is the sketch I will be using, I plan to make the circle a mickey head and then mirror image to make it a double layout.

_48-12x12-SketchSavvy.jpg

Cassey, would you like Magical Moments and I'll take Mousin' Around since I want to use that Mickey paper?

Either one is good for me, if you would like the Mousin Around please take it and I'll do Magical Moments. Just let me know, I won't be starting on these until after Julia and I get back from Disney next month.

Either one is good for me, if you would like the Mousin Around please take it and I'll do Magical Moments. Just let me know, I won't be starting on these until after Julia and I get back from Disney next month.

I'm swap free, so I'll play around with it before you leave and let you know, if that's okay?

I'm swap free, so I'll play around with it before you leave and let you know, if that's okay?

I will switch you two around on the list!

Lisa - I was just noting the due date on my calendar and noticed that October 7th is a Sunday and the 8th is Columbus Day (so no mail) do you want the due date to be the 9th or the 6th? LOL Darn mailman HAVE to have off!

Lisa - I was just noting the due date on my calendar and noticed that October 7th is a Sunday and the 8th is Columbus Day (so no mail) do you want the due date to be the 9th or the 6th? LOL Darn mailman HAVE to have off!

good catch Erin :lmao:, I'll change it to Oct 9th!!

been cutting paper today....lots of hexagon's and all my other pieces are cut, (if I have extra's, will use for future LO's!) still need to cut titles tomorrow and hope to show my proto-type.

know we had a couple other swappers interested, hope to have you sign up tomorrow!

I will keep this open until noon EST on Wednesday the 25th!!!

You sure are on a roll Lisa. I just finished my paperclips today for the other swap and hopefully will start the cutting ofthis one by the weekend. Since I'm the one with the cricuit, I have most of the cutting to do for everyone. This should be interesting LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!