math question

blemon

Mouseketeer
I went online and priced out a room POFQ for Sept. 2017. ($677 + tax). Total= $761.64

Priced a package: same room plus two days in the parks for 3 people (2 adults, 1 kid)= $1398.43

Same tickets alone (no room) $594.

So how is it cheaper to buy a package?
$761.64 + $594 = $1355.64

What am I missing?

Be sure to add tax to that ticket quote. Still don't know about the $4 discrepancy, but you will get free mini golf with a package. ;^>

Tax to the ticket, makes sense.
Tax was clearly added to the room but I didn't think about that.

Still it seems, there really aren't any savings for purchasing together. Just trying to figure out the best way to do this.

Thanks!

Still it seems, there really aren't any savings for purchasing together. Just trying to figure out the best way to do this.

Thanks!

There aren't any savings right now, because no package discounts are announced yet for a trip that far into the future. Everything is priced at rack rate right now, therefore the prices will be the same either way.

There aren't any savings right now, because no package discounts are announced yet for a trip that far into the future. Everything is priced at rack rate right now, therefore the prices will be the same either way.
That makes sense! Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter