matching clothes

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by mickeyworld, Mar 25, 2005.

1. mickeyworld

mickeyworld DIS Veteran

THose of you who coordinate shirts, etc. where did you find them???? I have 1 year to get it together!!!!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. RichNKatHolly

RichNKatHolly DIS Veteran

Gymboree.com has a family dressing link. We haven't done it ourselves but I always do it for the kids! A little more pricey is Hanna Andersson and I think Tommy Bahama.

4. pppiglet

pppiglet DIS Cast Member<br><font color=deeppink>Don't like

Hilo Hatties or DisneyDirect . com

5. jimilla

jimilla Mouseketeer

We got matching shirts and dresses at the Disney store. I don't think they have them anymore.

6. mickeymo

mickeymo DIS Veteran

Just looked at Disney Direct last night - there is a 6 week shipping delay for the Women and Girls' Tiki Mickey sundresses. The Mens and boys' shirts ship right away.

7. dgaston

dgaston Proudly wears a "Believes in Fairies tshirt"

We did www.shirtsofhawaii.com for our 2/19 Eastern cruise. It was a lot of fun.

And I received our order just 4 days after I placed it online. I was really impressed with this company.

8. ljql_5969

ljql_5969 DIS Veteran

This is a cute idea. Thanks for the websites! :goodvibes

9. pppiglet

pppiglet DIS Cast Member<br><font color=deeppink>Don't like

How funny! I just went to check out the clothes at your "shirts of Hawaii" site and the Kahala Jungle print are the shirts that all the ushers at our church wear! Since my DH is an usher, I told him I might order me a shirt or dress to match!

10. krystyana

krystyana Mouseketeer

Call disney direct instead...I already recieved my tiki outfits for my husband, son, and I even though the web site said it woundn't ship for 6 weeks. The Cm i spoke to said they were in stock. They are adorable!

11. lbgraves

lbgraves Little Cinderella's Mommy

If you have a year to go, I would wait until they go on sale in July & August. I got the four of us a matching set then at a great price. :)

12. HIHO...HIHO

HIHO...HIHO Jasmine wanabe

:confused3 Do families wear matching clothes frequently, on the cruises? I was looking into getting some Hawaiian clothes (nothing fancy) for all of us but we are only going on the 3 day cruise? Would this be a waste of money...I am thinking it would be fun for a family photo.