Massage at WDW

Discussion in 'Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers' started by evedein, Jan 23, 2013.

1. evedein

evedein Mouseketeer

A group of 4 middle-aged women will be in WDW in early May. We are staying at the DVC Villas at Wilderness Lodge & would like to have a massage while there. Is that available at Wilderness Lodge? If not, where? How would we go about making reservations?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jagfanjosh3252

jagfanjosh3252 #1 fan of the Jacksonville Jaguars

Best Spa on property is at Grand Floridian. It's now called Senses. Not sure on how to make reservations. But I'm guessing the normal reservation line. Don't know it off the top I my head.

4. ctnurse

ctnurse DIS Veteran

WL doesn't have a spa. We did the couples massage at SSR, it was fantastic. We would go there again. I'm not sure how to book since I was the one that made the Ressie. Good luck.

5. Kelleigh710

Kelleigh710 Mouseketeer

My husband and I have frequesnted the spa at Saratoga Springs and it is lovely! We do an 80 minute couples massage and thoroughly enjoy our time. I highly recommend it. However, the Senses Spa at the Grand Floridian just opened and it looks great!

6. jagfanjosh3252

jagfanjosh3252 #1 fan of the Jacksonville Jaguars

Just letting you know. I'm pretty sure that the Saratoga Springs spa is being refurbed. Could be wrong. But I thought I was that the other day.

7. Peepster

Peepster DIS Veteran

While staying at the VWL we've booked massages at Sturdy Branches. They had two or three rooms there.

Don't know if they're still doing that now that Disney has taken over the Spas but you could ask.